Chapter 13

"Your fine I promise" kayson said to the whimpering girl.

"Make it stop....please" she said and he groaned frustrated.

"Where the fuck is the heat suppressants" he said angrily and the girl chuckled.

Ha! Yall nasty...thought I was Finna put that smut right here...hehe smooth criminal.

"Heyy no cursing " she said her body flushed and drenched in sweat.

Kay came running into the room with a bottle of water and 2 small pills.

"Here!" He said his voice strained painfully.

"Get out before you loose all control" he said and Kay nodded before quickly disappearing out the door.

Kayson gave the pills and water to Robin to take and she did with no difficulty.

5minutes later....
"YAH! COME HERE YOU-YOU TALL ALBINO MONKEY!" Robin screamed at Kyle who just smacked her ass.

(My girl Robin discriminating against her own mates)

"Shut up shorty" Kyle responded and Robin gasped and held her chest with a look of betrayal on her face.

(Stop I'm short too)... justice for us short people.

"I thought we agreed you all wouldn't talk about my height" she said rolling her neck with every word.

"And for your information, first of all I'am Shaquille O Neil height, second smack my butt again and you won't feel your nuts for the next 2 weeks, third my name is Robin Hillary Dale and Iam the baddest hybrid female"
I said and they all laughed as I stormed off.

"I love a fiesty mate" kayson said and just then a angry Rachel came bursting through the door.

"What the fuck is wrong with these people" she screamed angrily.

"Whats wrong with you?" Kay asked and she looked at us and her muscles relaxed immediately.

"Those wolves get on my nerves" she said her voice cracking a but and I hugged her tightly.

"What did they do to you baby" I asked as she shook slightly in my arms.

"T-they tried to touch m-me" she said and I heard a vicious growl from our kitchen.

"WHO DARE TO TOUCH MY MATE?" Robin's angry voice vibrated the house and I sighed deeply already knowing the denied heat has put her on edge so she's gonna snap easy.

"I SWEAR I'LL KILL THOSE POTHOLES" she said and I stiffled a laugh. She wouldn't dare curse even in this state.

"Kyle I swear if you laugh I'll snap your fudging neck" she said and I heard a light snicker and her head snapped to kayson.

"Brother I advise you to rum while you can" I said and he gave me a side eye before taking off and Robin soon followed him.

"Who touched you?" I almost immediately said after everything got quiet.

"I don't know ...uh David and uh Damion" she Said and my blood boil hearing there names, our packs trouble makers.

"Don't worry we'll take good care or them" I said part of my wolf talking.

2hours later.
In the room came a relaxed looking Robin and a wincing kayson soon followed her.

"Yo! Her scratches hurt so much, and she's strong" he said and her head snapped to him and he immediately shut up.

"Princess that's enough of that I'm in control right now" I said and she glared at me.

"Do you want me to hu-"

"If you don't shut that pretty little mouth and stop threatening people I'm gonna take you to the room and we'll see then who'll be threatening who" I said and she looked a bit taken back before she nodded her head slowly.

"Good now let's watch a movie" I said standing up to adjust my pants and I watched as she bit her lip watching me.

(Naughty girl) I said through mind link and she blushed hiding her face in kaysons shoulder.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

if you been waiting say FINALLY!!!

damn me too...I feel yall tho.