Chapter 3

Warning ⚠ : This chapter might make some readers uncomfortable 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu woke up with a smile on his face, literally. He was at peace and happy, but that feeling only lasted for, like, two minutes until he looked down. There she was, the most beautiful person he had ever seen in his arms, so why isn't he happy and at peace anymore? I don't know; maybe it's because Lucy's boobs were one slip away from showing due to her silk tank top that barely covered her. His happiness was gone and was replaced with lust; his peace was gone, especially the peace in his pants (AN: *whispers* He's hard). It didn't help that their position changed during the night; Lucy was practically on top of him with her chest against his, their legs were tangled together under the covers, and Natsu's hands were on Lucy's lower back (dangerously close to her butt).

Natsu could feel himself hardening even more. (AN: is that actually possible?) And if he didn't get out quickly, he would do something he would regret (well, he wouldn't regret it entirely; he would just regret taking advantage of her while she was sleeping). 'She looks so tempting right now' is what he thought before untangling himself from the blonde, being careful not to wake her.

Natsu's P.O.V

'Why does she have to look like that? Ugh,  this is so hard. She looks way too damn good even when sleeping; I wouldn't mind. No, Natsu, stop that. Stop thinking about that. Shit!' 

I quickly walked to my bathroom to fix my little problem. (AN: You mean big problem? *attempts to wink but fails*) 

'I wanted to touch her so badly, and I still do. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to keep her that close, but I loved it. There is no denying that. She was so soft. How can someone be that soft'?

After fixing my problem, I decided that I needed a drink. I didn't care whether it was water, coffee, juice, or some vodka; I just needed a drink. As I was heading to the kitchen, I heard sobbing coming from Wendy's room, so like the good big brother I am, I went to check on her. Bad idea.

I slowly opened the door to her bedroom. "Hey Wend-" "Get out and leave me alone!!!!" she shouted, throwing a pillow at me. I quickly closed her bedroom door; she seemed to be in pain somehow, and I can't help if she doesn't want me to. Mom and Dad are at work, so it's not like I can call them; maybe Lucy can help; she and Wendy are close.

I walked back to my bedroom, opened the door, and cursed at what I saw. Lucy was still in my bed, but the covers were off her (not that I minded; I loved having her in my bed), giving me a clear view of her ass (AN: yes, ass, I'm bad like that), especially since her short shorts had rolled up.

'Control yourself Natsu you're here for a reason' I shook my head and walked over to my bed and gently shook her, making her stir awake. "Lucy Wendy needs your help; she's in pain and won't let me help her." I said, making her bolt up and out of the room. I was stunned. She moved so fast. Would she move that fast for me? (AN: creep)

THIRD PERSON P.O.V 

Lucy ran out of Natsu's bedroom, and to Wendy's surprise, she was still half asleep; she didn't even realize she was in Natsu's room when she woke up.

"Wendy, what's wrong?" She asked, bursting through the twelve-year-old's door. She only got sobs for answers "Aww, sweetheart, what's the matter?" she asked, crawling into bed so she could hug the young girl. "It hurts," Wendy whimpered as she buried her face in Lucy's chest, still crying. Lucy was beyond confused.

"What hurts where?" Lucy said, noticing red stains on Wendy's bed sheets. 'Awwww, she just got her first period, poor baby,' she thought with pity as she looked down at the sobbing girl in her arms.