13: Family Dinner

Months pass by and Christmas already has gone smoothly. Karma, Rio and I were invited to UA to celebrate the party along class 1-A.

I finally got to meet a really nice girl, Eri, whose past is the most scary I ever heard. News reach my ears when Koro-sensei told me he was there too to help the poor girl.

It's already a week when we got back to school and our assassin training got havyer since we got few months to kill our teacher.

Me and Katsuki try to spend the few time we got free to go out on dates, mainly between Arcade and Amusement parks.

The relationship between my brother and Rio didn't work, both of them got different plans for the future and both of them find pointless, now she and Karma are getting closer again.

Two days ago I got the exam both teorical and practical to join the academy based on government program. Now I'm waiting for the response. After talking about it with both Karma, Shoto and Katsuki, I choose to made my own path.

While Karma will stay here for the highschool years and Shoto and Katsuki will keep their hero program, I focus on my assassination training for my future.

After all these months, I met the rest of my family, who were more than happy to meet me, again, after all this time.

FUYUMI:
Great news, sister!
I'm planning a family dinner
tonight! Don't miss it!

ME:
I'll be there. What time?

FUYUMI:
By 7.30 pm. Father will
come too, so I guess
the boys too.

ME:
Any help with dinner?
Can Karma come too?

FUYUMI:
Yes and yes. Come after
school so we can spend
time with Natsuo too.

I shut my phone off and finish my lunch. It's so boring when Katsuki is on hero work study now, worse because he's working with father.

"Hey Kristen! You done to chat with your explosive boyfriend? You know, there are classmates too. Don't forget about us!"

I laugh and shake my head. "Sorry Kaede, but Katsuki is on Hero work Study in Endeavor's agency with two of his classmates, one of them is Endeavor's youngest son, Rio's ex."

Now is Nagisa who is shoked on what I said. "Is he really working with the number one pro hero?"

"Yep. It seems that Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki got a love-hate friendship. But I don't mind it." I turn my head to Karma and smirk at him. "Yo, brother! After school we got something to do, so move your ass and walk with me to our destination instand to suck Rio's face~"

I never imagined I ever see Karma blushing, but here I am, laughing at him because of it.

-

As school was over, me and karma were talking on our next move to assassinate our homeroom teacher, without results or refusing to follow his plan.

"Aw, c'mon! You know females are his weakness and you happened to be the girl with the largest breast in our class~ just a small distraction, you use your hibernation quirk and ZAP! I stab him!"

I punch my cousin on his face, out of hanger. "Shut the hell up! I ain't be a second miss Bitch. One is more than enough! There's always a way to get our job done!"

We keep fighting for more than 10 minutes, both of us have the same strength without our quirks, just our training weapons.

I see an opening on him and I was about to punch him on the guts, two feathers divided us.

"Oi oi oi! What's the problem here? Kids like you can't play with knives!"

I roll my eyes and try to don't laugh at the number two pro hero. "It was our way to have fun, plus those are rubber knives, meaning they are harmfulness."

One second before I was holding it, the next I got my hand empty. On the other side, Hawks is examinating them. "S.A.A.U.S.O. it's the acronym the government Build up weapons for the threat who destroyed the moon.. Where did you got them? Did you stol'em?"

"Nope. It's a gift from our teacher. Everyone in our classroom has one, just in case of self-defense against the monster~"

I guess he doesn't buy Karma's lie, I think he's gonna investigate on us. "If you say so. by the way, I read this book and I found it really enjoyable."

With his speed he gave us two copies, one to me and one to Karma.

I couldn't keep my tongue and I let my thoughts speak. "I didn't know you could read." Than both me and Karma laugh our ass off from Hawks dumb face he made.

"You're not the first one who said this to me, but I don't mind it~ enjoy your books, especially the highlight parts~"

After this awkward meeting, we keep walking to my family's house, where we got welcomed from my sister, Fuyumi, who hugs the living hell to us.

"Welcome home, Maya and Karma! Maya I need you in the kitchen, and Karma, Natsuo's waiting for you in living room. You know where it is!"

-

"Here is done, I'll be in training room with Karma. Call me when guests are coming~"

It's one hour now, and both me and my red head cousin were taking a break from our intense training when We heard the door open and to my surprise were my brother, Katsuki and the boy I know as Deku.

"Fuyumi told us to call for you. Dinner is on the table."

We nood and follow the trio. "How was your training? Did you finish it?"

I sigh and lay my head on Katsuki's arm. "Nope. 3 more hours to go. Our teacher pretends the top from our class, especially from me."

Broccoli hair boy frowns. "Isn't too much? You are just in junior high, not even our class spend so much time into it."

Without realizing we thank for the food all take a sit and take food for us. "I'll join the government training program."

"Aren't you gonna join UA? With your quirk you won't be second to anybody. But isn't a bit similar to Todoroki's one?"

Right, my real identity is known only to few. But before I speak, Enji beated me. "Going into government training program is hard only the 0.01% got choosen and trained. You got better luck with UA."

I roll my eyes and let him think what he wants, when my phone goes off and my eyes wide open and a smile of full happiness came into my face. I got accepted.

I pass my phone to Katsuki, who's next to me, between me and Karma, and he read it too. Without hesitation, he pull me on his lap and kisses me without tomorrow, without caring my whole family is in this same room and eating too.

"I knew you could do it. Let's celebrate it after. Me, you, in your room and on your bed." It was whispered, but I blush madly at what did he say, still new on our private things, I just could nood.

"What was that pda session we got infront of our eyes?"

I give Karma my phone, who read aloud my message from miss Bitch. "Evening sweety strawberry! Great news for you~ The government academy accepted you! And you know the best thing? You got first in everything~ Go celebrate it with you boyfriend, but use all protections necessary~ can't believe it! In three years The Maya Todoroki will fight with us side by side!~ You know the top thing? Both me and my beloved Tadaomi will be you teachers, again!~ ps: the official papers are already sended to Karma's mansion~"

I don't know if laugh my ass off like Natsuo, Katsuki and Karma on how awkward was my message or blushing without tomorrow on how explicit was her like the rest of them, less Enji. "That was.. intense.. as message.. congratulation on pass the entrance exam.. I guess.. "

First compliment from my father. Can't believe it, Enji Todoroki aka Endeavor made a compliment to his daughter. I guess he's changing, for real.