7: Sport festival part 2

"3... 2... 1... Go!"

Present mic starts his commentary on the race. In less than few seconds from the start, a huge wall of ice covers the exit for  the participants, broken like nothing with some mere explosions.

"Well, Kristen~ any comments on Todoroki's doing?~"

I turn my head to Rio and see her phone out and start to registering the match on our point of view.

I keep my stoic face and look back at the race, letting her know what she requested. "His quirk is weak if that wall of ice has been destroyed like nothing. He can also improve his ice skating using his fire side as a speed-booster."

My best friends turns the phone facing her and give a perfect smile to the camera. "You heard it, guys? Kristen Akabane, quirks Hibernation and Cremation, give her hints and comments on free will!~ sad that she doesn't participate to this sport festival!"

I roll my eyes and laugh slightly. "That's because we are one year younger than them, idiot. Now shut your phone off, I wanna enjoy this race."

"Boooo you are so boring~ Karma! Any comments from you?"

My cousin has a bored face, and let it show it. "I'm pissed off because the vending machines don't have any strawberry milk cans. Can't wait to go back home."

Both me and Rio laugh at his misfortune. My eyes go back to the race, where Shoto and Katsuki were head to head, fighting for the first place.

Just as they are close to the finish line, a huge explosion mishap the positions. In headline now there's a boy with green hair, followed from my brother and Katsuki right next to them.

"What an unexpected twist of events! Broccoli head finished first, followed from that half and half boy and an angry hedgehog takes the third place!"

I look back to my right and see my best friend keeping to register the event. "Rio Nakamura, shut that damn phone off. The race is fucking done!"

"...and now, ladies and gentlemen, the second part of the games! The calvary battle! I give you fifteen minutes to form the teams!"

Only now, Rio shuts the phone and uploaded the video online. I click my tongue and pull her with me, knowing we could collect some autographs.

As we reach the hero section, we immediately see Endeavor and Hawks. "Okay Rio, you ask for Endeavor and I ask Hawks. You know I hate my father and I know you will end up to try to stick your tongue on Hawks mouth, forgetting the task. It's a win win."

She rolls her eyes and punch me on the biceps. "You better made a selfie with him too or I literally murder you."

I giggle and nood. As we got closer, I see the winged hero looking at the damn video Rio was taking few minutes ago.

I walk closer and stop in front of him with one of my best fake smiles. "Heya Hawks! How ya doing?~"

He moves his eyes from his phone and looks at me, with a smile that could make faint every woman. "Ah... Little miss Akabane! What I could do for you, chickadee?"

Now I know why does my female classmate have a platonic crush on him. My cheeks are fucking red, I know it for sure.

"Just an autograph for your fan number one and her classmates." I then extend him the infamous 3-E shared notebook, open on the section for autographs.

He took it and sigh it. "You know your cheeks are on fire, chickadee?~"

I pout and activate my ice quirk, calming the fire on my cheeks, muttering "quirk fault."

"One last thing. Smile." I take Rio's phone out and snap him a picture.

His smile is so kissable.. Damn it, Maya! Hold your horses!

As I'm satisfied of the picture, I thank him and leave, without knowing that an angry blonde pomeranian was looking directly to my figure.

"Here, Rio. Enjoy your winged hero's picture~"

As she unlocked the phone, her face become red as a tomato and starts screaming allover the stadium on how happy she is.

"Oh yeah, I forgot we had only one shared notebook, so I didn't take any autograph from Endeavor, so.. I was asking if you could, maybe, come with me. I do the talking, you only stay by my side."

I sigh in frustration and nood. "Fine." We walk side by side to my father. He's to busy to mind his business, when Rio clears her voice, interrupting him on whatever he was doing with his phone.

He looks at us with intimidating glare, which made both of us become pale. "Mr. Endeavor. We would like to have your autograph, as a memory of this day."

He looks better at Rio, than switch his eyes to me and noods. He grabs his pen and sigh the second empty page of the notebook.

As we were about to leave,he chooses to open his mouth. "I'd like to speak with miss Akabane, for one second."

I stiff in my place and look at the old man. Than look at my best friend, who has a worried face. "Go ahead Rio. Wait for me to our sits. Tell Karma to read the messages."

She noods and leaves.

"I heard you got two quirks. Cremation and Hibernation. I don't buy it. Only Todoroki could have one or both quirks, and you are an Akabane. Why are you lying? For fame?"

I smirk and show him my blue flames and black ice shards.

"I hope you know what's the meaning, Enji Todoroki."

I know that's not over here. I hope he will find out later than sooner.

---------------------------

💙HOT-COLD BRAT🖤
Karma! Endeavor red code!

😈DEMON'S BRAT😈
Come to our sit. We'll talk about it.
By the way~ that Bakugo Katsuki
seemed really pissed off when you
were talking to that overgrown bird~

💙HOT-COLD BRAT🖤
As if he could be jealous of a pro hero.
Did Rio give you the notebook?

😈DEMON'S BRAT😈
Yep! Midnight and Mt Lady are so
damn hot! Heck if I was older I
would give them some good time~

---------------------------

I'm gagging on his useless comment. "Why do males have be the same? Nice ass here, nice boobs there.."

"We aren't less. C'mon we see a nice six pack on a boy and our eyes wander allover his body, then we start to droll like dogs in front of a nice piece of steak." I didn't realize I was speaking my thoughts till Rio said her comment.

I smirk and bite my finger, knowing she's completely right. "I have to agree.. But unlike you, I don't droll. Now let's enjoy this second game."