3: T3kD

"Now that they are gone, why don't we go to arcade as we did planned before?"

Karma evilly smirks and pushes me aside, running outside as fast as he can. "Last one will be the slave of the winner!"

Knowing him, I run outside, shut the door and catch him skating with my ice quirk, melting the ice time by time with my blue flames.

Once I'm closer to the main street, few meters far away from Karma, I deactivate my quirk and run normally.

As I reach the doors of our destination, I bump into a group of three guys and a girl. Before I could fall face-fist the blonde with a black thunder on his left side, stops my fall.

"Thanks." Before he could answer, I stop him immediately, seeing Karma close to me. "Sorry but I have to run!" I than sprint as fast as I can inside before my cousin could do it.

Tie. Another tie, no one will be the master and no one will be the slave. Is a good thing since both of us are really sadist.

I could see he's clearly pissed off, but sigh and ruffle my hair.

Now I'm the one pissed off. "Idiot!" With a fast movement I punch him on his nose, which he fastly catch.

"Now, now... Why don't we catch up with our scores? I clearly see from here that someone named King Explosion Murder beats your record with short points of difference on that shotgun game."

I turn my head and see the confirm of Karma's statement. "Damn it! Who dare to surpass me?! Hell no!"

I guess I made scene, since when I insert the coin for one player, soon after another one insert his for the double game. I grab the black and red gun, while the other player grabs the black and blue.

Looking at who plays against me, I realize he is someone I think I already know. Ash blonde hair, red eyes and a well built figure.

"I heard someone wants beat my record. Let's see if you extra can stand me."

"Guess you are King Explosion Murder. Well nice to meet ya. I'm T3kD. Don't worry, I'll stand you."

Next to me there's Karma, while next to him there are two other boys, one with red and spiky hair, red eyes, shark teeth and we'll build figure him too, the other one was the boy that saved from my fall, and lastly there's a total pink girl with black sclera, golden iris and damn big boobs.

I look at my chest and pout. I wanna have them so big too too. Not that mine are small, but seeing her like this, made me wanna shut in a bathroom and cry my despair.

"No way! T3kD is a woman? And why the hell that shitty name?"

I laugh at him. Once he find out who I am, he seems fear me. "T is the first letter of her original last name, 3kD is the acronym of 3 thousand Degrees, the particularity of her quirk."

I smile at my cousin. "Thanks, Karma. I thought I was so stupid to write random letters."

Obviously, even the dumbest people could hear the sarcasm in that sentece. "Never see you two in UA. Are you going to another hero school?"

I'm too busy to shot and kill the mobs to answer at the spiky red hair dude, so I let Karma speak.

"Actually, we are on our last year of junior high. We are going to Kunugigaoka Junior High."

"If you are going to junior high, why aren't you to school? Are you ditching?"

"We got suspended - DIE IDIOT! - Practically we got into a fight with some guys of A class - GOD DAMNT DIE STUPID MOB! - and it was against a teacher too. - FUCK! TAKE THIS!"

I keep shooting and cursing till the game finished. Results? I win for one point. Better than nothing.

"So you got suspended instand of being expelled? What a shitty school."

Both me and Karma couldn't keep our laugh. "We got suspended and demoted from B class to E class. If we got expelled the head teacher would have made a favour to both of us."

I lay into the game console and put my head on my cousin shoulder. "But we don't mind. We may start late this year but as always we will get perfect score in every test."

"So, by the calculation, you will start Monday, correct? Isn't it too much?"

I snap my fingers and smile. "Ding! Ding! Ding! Correct! But no it isn't too much."

The pinky girl and the thunder boy seems too much quiet for my tastes. "Hey Pinky, Sparky, are you too shy to talk to two delinquent brats?"

"Actually, I realize we didn't introduce ourselves. I'm Ashido Mina, but you can call me Mina. The boys you two are talking to are Bakugo Katsuki and Kirishima Eijiro. The boy next to me is- " she got interrupted from the boy himself.

"Kaminari Denki at your service, ma'am." He grabs my hand and knee himself as if he was my slave. I like it.

"Such a good slave you are. Why don't you stand up and go buy for me and Karma two strawberry milk cans?"

He noods and obeys me, literally, causing a general hilarity. "I didn't know you have guts to do it so. By the way, we are Karma and Kristen Akabane. Nice to meet ya."

Kirishima, I think his name was it, shake his head and sigh. "He's disperate to find a girlfriend. Guess he even accept to being treated as a slave. By the way, which are your quirks?"

While he was talking, my blonde slave came back with two strawberry milk cans. I give one to Karma and start to drink it.

"Mine is Satan's Spawn. I got strength and high stamina, sometimes horns and tail came out. I still don't control that part, but if happened the enemy with melee quirk will go k.o. in few seconds. Obviously I still couldn't stand All Might and Miroku strength."

I finish to suck the life of my milk and start to talk. "My quirks, are Hibernation and Cremation. Cool, right? But trust me, are hard to handle. I'm still training them as much as I can. What about you four?"

One by one, keep telling their quirk with its drawback. Damn I'm curious now to see a dumb Denki.

I could see Karma thinks the same thing I'm plotting, seeing his typical evil face. Before he could say anything, I anticipate him.

"Cool, now be a good slave and charge my phone, than electrocute yourself."

Said and done. Pro? My phone is charge and Karma has his video of my slave's dumb state. Cons? He electrocuted himself inside the Arcade, shutting off all games, lights and cameras.

Before they could fix the problem mister Fried Brain caused, under my request, me and Karma already run away, like nothing happened. Next destination? The new cat-cafè they open recently.