9: Sport festival part 4

Walking down the hall, trying to reconnect with Karma and Rio, I got stopped by a bunch of girls, all in cheerleading uniform.. all of them looking gloomy, especially the blackette one with ponytail. She seems on the verge of tears.

"Uhm... I lost my way to the stadium sit, what I know is where class 1-A is too. Can you -"

"Kristen!! Where were you? Karma and Rio were telling me you were having fun with Bakugo but none of us did see you two! Spill the tea sister!"

I escape from Mina's tight grip using my fire quirk, burning her arms. "First, You strangle me with your boobs! It would be the heaven if I was into girls, but I'm straight! Second I bump into Shoto and talk a little bit with him! Last thing, I just had lunch with Katsuki."

"Another fire user. It's strange how she looks like Todoroki's left half and also call him with first name."

I look at the girl with black hair combed into a ponytail with questioning look. Only now I remember that there are the rest of the girls with Mina and in cheerleading outfit.

"I'm his cousin, Kristen Akabane, can you tell me who are you and why are you dressing like that?"

One by one tell me everything, I just laugh my ass off when they told me the prank the two perverted boys made to them.

"Sorry to ask you, but can you help me walk to your stands? My brother and my future sister-in-law are waiting for-"

I didn't finish since I got lifted in bridal style from the boy I was talking earlier: Katsuki Bakugo. I'm about to protest but his hand shuts my mouth. "Shut up and stay still."

I nood and let him walk with me on his thick and we'll build arms - not to comment the rest of his body - to I don't know where. I put my arms around his neck and rest my head on his well toned chest.

"Here. Points 8, 9 and 10 are done."

Only now I see what the two points are. "She is a girl, ice user? Can you show it dear?"

I nood and form an iceberg with black ice and suddenly all arena was about to frozen up. None of all fire users could melt it, so I activate my blue flames and made the iceberg become into a puddle.

"So, the ninth point is also gone, and tenth... O la la~ if you don't show it, you don't win~"

I'm curious to know that it was, but before I could see what's written on, I got pulled into his arms and his lips lay on my ears. "Be my girl."

I blush and nood. The next thing I know, his soft lips are on mine. I could feel my face as red as a tomato, but I clearly see faint blush on his face too.

I know Karma and Rio are doing right now a photoshoot of this moment and Koro-sensei squealing like a cheerleader, happy that his ship named Krizuki (Kristen+Katsuki) has been sealed.

"This boy both win the hunting games and a pretty nice girl's heart~ I'm so turned on~ now I wanna know who's the lucky girl that stole Bakugo's heart~ just name and which school you are, since I never see you here in UA~"

"Kristen Akabane, las year of Kunugigaoka Junior high~" I smile brightly and put both my point fingers on my cheecks.

I know she wanna ask something else, so I grab Katsuki's hand and run away from the center of the stadium.

Once we reach the hallway by the waiting rooms, I catch breath and giggle. "That got quite scene.. especially in front of all Japan"

He smiles proudly and put a first on his chest. "What's the better way to tell everyone you are mine if not in international TV?"

I smile brightly and nood, than grab his sweatshirt and pull him closer to me, making our lips collide. "Now win the games and our vacation will be in US."

"I'm a men of words. If I say something, I made sure to keep it."

"You better.. gotta go or Karma and Rio will think the worse.. good luck for the third part~" I kiss him in the cheeck.

"I don't need it, Maya" he whispered my name on my ear, the feeling of his lips on my flesh made goosebumps allover my body.

I smirk and lick his neck. "When you win the first position, I'll kiss you again on front of everyone~"

Unknowing to us, my biological father connect the dots and realize I'm his missing daughter.

____________________

🏴‍☠️3-E DEMONS🏴‍☠️
(you and 21 other members)

😈SATAN'S SPAWN😈
[Video attached]
My sister's off limits now~

ISOGAI
I'm happy for you 😊

💁🏼‍♀️BLONDE QUEEN💁🏼‍♀️
Back off now~ I'm proud
of my best friend, finding
such handsome guy~
strong, anger issues, top
of the hero course~ what's
better than this? 😍🤩

🧪OKUDA🧪
Koro-sensei is crying now.
His ship has been sealed.
He said tomorrow will bring
Italian's food to celebrate it😊

😏TERASAKA😏
WHAT? NO WAY!

😈SATAN'S SPAWN😈
YES WAY! NOW BACK OFF~

🐍SNAKE BITE🐍
Oh my.. Bitch-sensei is now
in classroom and is allover the
edge.

😉MAEHARA😉
Kristen~ get ready to a
very long speech from her,
and you know very well which
argument she is gonna do.

💙ICY-HOT QUEEN🖤
Okay😳 now I'm scared to
come tomorrow to class.
It's already embarrassing
her seduction class😩

💙ICY-HOT QUEEN🖤
Well, I know the argument,
but is still embarrassing!😖

____________________

"And that's it for the first years of the sports festival! Soon will be the premiation~"

I look at Karma with a knowing look. He puffs his cheecks and rool his eyes. "Damn it, Todoroki and his back down!"

I laugh my ass off, knowing I'm gonna be to the I-expo and not him. "Katsuki won't accept his winning so easly. Guess he'll be pissed off for days now."

"Yeah yeah, just look at your boyfriend. Heck now he's chained and has a muzzle on his mouth."

As I was about to say something, All Might jumps down the stadium. "I AM HERE.. TO DELIVER THE MEDALS!"

The third place goes to a boy with bird head, the second one to my brother and the first place, after many struggling, to Katsuki.

"NOW, I HAVE TO SAY ANOTHER THING!"

When everyone was ready to scream Plus Ultra, he cheated on everyone in this arena. "THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK!"

Me, Karma and Rio correct him. "YOU HAD TO SAY PLUS ULTRA!" The answer of the number one hero? He turned around to us and gave us his left thumbs up.