10

I'm woken by another nightmare, this time Roger is asleep and I'm happy he is, he bombarded me with questions last time and I know he was just concerned but God I didn't even remember half the dream. I turn around so my head is wresting on his shoulder and drift off to sleep, forgetting the reoccurring nightmare.

I wake up to the ringing of the phone in the hall, yet again Rogers sleeping. I get up and answer it. Turns out that it was roses friends mum, saying that Rose woke up this morning and missed me and Roger. I tell her ill come pick her up in half an hour. After I get off the phone, I put 2 painkillers and a glass of water on Rogers bedside table for the hangover, with a note saying I had to collect Rose. After getting a shower and putting on some new clothes, and telling tia to change my bedsheets and get the bloke out, I head off to collect her.

After I have Rose, who is very excited to see her daddy again, I pick up some food from the shop and head home. The second Rose gets into the apartment, she runs towards Rogers bedroom and i follow her, knowing she'll make a fuss if she doesn't get into him. I let her in and she jumps on top of him, waking him up. He looks mad until he sees that it was Rose that woke him and the boyish grin that never fails to appear when he and Rose are together shows. "I missed you lovey, get them shoes off and me and you'll lay here for a bit, your lovely daddy's got a bit of a headache." He says and smiles over at me. "You too, Di." He adds,  laying his head on the pillow as Rose cuddled up to his chest. I lay down beside him in the  crook of his arm and laid my head beside roses on his chest, wrapping an arm around him and Rose. That is when i realised that this is what I wanted for the rest of my life, me, him and Rose, our own little family, me and Roger really need to talk things over now that I've figured that out, I just don't know what to say to him.

*yet another time skip, I can't do fillers*

It's been a few months since I realised what  I wanted, I just don't know how to tell him. He's so good to me and Rose, he always was since he came back, and that's making it harder to tell him how I feel about us now, but it's been eating me up, I know in my heart that even if he said no, nothing would change, we promised that to eachother and now that Rose was at another playdate, I decided to tell him now.

"Roger, love, you know how I said we needed to talk things over about us that night at your party?" "Yeah, I do, we never got around to it." He says, sitting down on my bed beside me after cleaning away roses toys into the box. "Well, I've thought about it, and I think its time, only if you want to, to give us a go, I've wanted to for months  now, to tell you what i want, I've just never got the chance, we've been so busy and I wanted to leave it sit for a while aswell, so I'd know, you know. Sorry  I'm rambling." I say nervously not knowing what his response would be until he kissed me. One thing led to another then, neither of us could stop it from happening it just happened, I guess.

"Of course I want to try, if it doesn't work out , well, we'll cross that bridge if it comes to it." "Our secret now, we're not telling Rose until we know what this is, okay?" "Of course." He says, and kisses me again.

*yet another time skip, I apologise again.*

Everything for the next few months was great. I loved the sneaking around with Roger, I loved how it's just us who know so far, it seems more intimate this way. I was happy until everything changed, when the two lines appeared on the test.