7

The next few months are rough on me, I stopped talking to my dad as he didn't want me to move out when me and Roger decided it was best for me and him to move in together for Rose so we did, and that set my dad off saying that I needed to be around family to raise her and the only reason she was doing well was that I was home. He just wanted me to stay to raise the other two, he's never been much of a dad, doing what he can, yeah he's protective and he'd do things for you and look out for you, but behind all that, he was a lazy cunt, depending on everyone else to do stuff for him. Everything is going well now, me and Roger got jobs, him in a music shop mine in a cafe joint to it, Roger also formed a band with his friend Brian, but the lead singer quit so they are trying to find a front man and a bassist. Tia watches Rose for us as she is going into babysitting and we pay her for it, it worked out well, Rose loves tia so there wasn't much fuss over it.

'Di, wake up love, you slept in." Roger says, gently shaking me awake. "Is Rose up?" "Yeah, I have her washed and fed she's watching that cartoon she likes. Now, it's the weekend so we're off and we're going shopping today." He says while opening the curtains. "Well, I do need a dress for your little Halloween shin dig." I say getting out of bed. "Who's watching Rose? tias coming out she can't." "She's going to that little toddler party one of the mums of the kids that tia watches set up its a over night thing." "Her first proper sleepover, sounds fun." "Yeah, not for the mum." I say and we walk out of my bedroom and to the living room where I sit down beside Rose. Roger hands me a cup of tea and i thank him. He goes to walk off but I pull him back to tye sofa as he always just sits in his room every morning and i hated it. "Not today, love, you suggested a little family day out so thats what we are doing and you are not leaving us in here to entertain ourselves." "We're a family?" "Of course we are." I say and the widest smile spreads across his face and he pulls me in for a hug, which soon enough, Rose has jumped on to his lap to join. She has become a daddy's girl over the last while which is cute.

A few hours later we arrive at the shopping center. Rose wants to go to the toy shop first so me and Roger take her there and he buys her a new doll to add to her never ending collection. We decide to go to New Look next so I can get a new dress for Rogers Halloween party. We spend about half an hour looking around  until Roger picks up a dark red mini dress with diamanté straps and an open back with diamanté straps aswell.*the one in the picture at the top* I go to try it on and when I do, I love it. I walk out of the small changing room and show it to Roger and Rose. "You, have great taste, rog." "I know, you look beautiful, doesn't she Rose?" "Yeah , like a princess." Rose says excitedly and both me and Roger laugh. I get changed and go to pay but Roger, as headstrong as ever, insists to pay for it. Me and Rose go to the primark to get her some pyjamas for her sleepover while Roger goes to get his outfit as he's hungry and doesn't want to waste time that he could be eating in a shop.

We meet again at the food court, after that we go home. Rose is tired and it's about 9 o clock as we decided to go for a little drive after so Roger tucks her into bed and we decide to watch a movie that's playing, like we do most nights. "Thanks for today, we don't get enough days out just the three of us, and thanks for the dress, you didn't have to." "I wanted to, you just looked so pretty in it that I needed to be able to say I'm the reason she has that dress." "You haven't changed one bit, I love it." I say, giggling a bit. He's always loved to he able to credit himself for silly things like that. "Neither have you, come here." He says, lying down and pulling me onto his chest. "I've missed this you know, just us lying around all cuddled up, why haven't we don't this before now?" He says after a while of silence. "Me too and I don't know, it's nice."

An hour or so later we go to bed, I go to my room with Rose and she wakes up when I close the door. She walks over to my bed, not saying anything and climbs in beside me. "Where's daddy?" "He's in his own room, love." "Can he sleep with us tonight, I miss him." "He's just next door, honey." "But I want daddy in here." "Okay, okay, I'll go get him for you, love." I say, getting up and walking to Rogers room. I knock on his door lightly and he answers it. "Put some trousers on, Rose wants you to sleep with us tonight " "give me a second also I want the middle so I get my cuddles from both of you, okay?" "Yeah, sure." I say walking back to my room. Roger joins us in a little bit and climbs over me, nearly falling on me to the middle. Rose snuggles up to his side and he  wraps and arm around me and pulls me to his other side. He sits playing with my hair until i fall asleep, soon followed by him.

*****
My writers block is gone 😍
I am literally obsessed with this omg anyway the next chapter is the party expect alot to happen including a complete dilf making an appearance