8.

Hes dead, the blood stain on the carpet beside his dead body is growing every minute and the worst thing is its all my fault. I burst into tears as someone starts to shake me. "Diana, are you okay? Wake up love." Is all I hear before I open my eyes. It was just a nightmare,  Rogers not dead. "Yeah, I just had a nightmare that I killed you, Where's Rose?" "She woke up earlier and went to her own bed, said she was warm, now come here, you scared me." He says as he pulls me down on his chest where I soon fall back asleep.

A week has passed since then and now I'm dropping Rose off to her friends house, after I pick up tia as she is coming to the party aswell and I said I'd do her hair for her since I've always been better at that. She decided to wear a black dress (in the top photo- making those gives me motivation). Roger insisted that everyone looked their best, he hadn't had a good party in a while. When we get home, I immediately start putting Tias hair In hair rollers so they can set after dampening her hair a little bit. I put on some music and grab a bottle of vodka and make up to vodka cokes for us to drink while we're getting ready.

Half way through one of our singing breaks, Roger walks in to my room saying he wants to talk. I feel a little confused until he walks me into the living room. Brian's there with two other men, one with hair down to just under his shoulder, the others just above. " Diana, you know how me and Brian have been looking for a bassist and singer?" "I do, rog." "Well, that one there is john, he's our bassist and he is freddie, our new singer." Roger says, pointing at each man. "It's great to meet you, darling, he's talked so much about you and Rose." Freddie says,  standing up and hugging me."It's nice to meet both of you, you seem lovely but I better get back to Tia she probably has tye hair rollers pulled out already." "Of course, talk to you soon." "You too." I say and go back to Tia. I end up going for a loose curl in my hair and a smokey eyeshadow look. I put on my dress just as people start to arrive and finish off tias hair. When we're ready we head out to the living room, where a few more people have gathered. Roger walks over and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "You look stunning, love, I need to buy you more dresses when you look that good in them." "I'm not yours to spoil, rog, you look good though." I say, taking another glass of vodka coke.  "Not yet anyways." He says and walks off.  John comes over to me then. "So, you're the bassist?" "I am, but I'm also an amazing dancer." "I'll believe that when I see it." I say and he drags me on to the make shift dancefloor where about 15 people are dancing already, a few more joining aswell. I assume John's had a few drinks in him compared to the shy man I saw earlier. Tye rest of the night is spent dancing with different people, mostly John or Roger. John is one of the funniest people I've met, sarcastically witty, I think we'd be good friends. 

At some point, Roger pulls me into his bedroom and locks the door. It's odd, I don't know what  he would want to say to me. "I can't stand this anymore" He says and all of a sudden, his lips are on mine and he has me against the door. I find myself kissing him back.