HIS NAME IS ALASTOR

~~(Y/N) POV~~

     "Mah! Mah!" Rosemary bleets happily as she hops up beside me.
"I know, I'm about done and Radio'll be home soon." I say as I stir the large pot of chili. "This'll be fine for a bit. Let's get outside." I remark towards the fawn before she follows me to the deer fields as I feed. "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon, Rosie." I state before kissing her nose then heading back inside.
     I hope that whatever Radio has to talk to me about, it won't be too bad. I basically know everything about him after five, basically six, years of talking to him. I think as I get into a yellow sundress and flatten it out before heading downstairs.

~~NO SET POV~~

     Finally home. Alastor thinks with a smile before turn through the rose bushes.
     "For an overlord his house sure doesn't have much protection." Husk claims as they all crouch down to not be seen.
     "He's a overlord. He has power. Who the hell's gonna be bright enough to mess with him?" Angel Dust asks while pointing a finger towards the demon along his way up he front porch steps.
     "You lot." Vaggie claims before peaking over the rose bushes enough to see Alastor enter his house with a happy look. "He's inside. If we're going we need to now. If he's a slightly sane person he'll go change into comfortable clothes and then have dinner." She states before leading the group towards the side of the house.
     "Hey, here's an idea. Let's use the front door." Angel claims as Niffty nods in agreement.
     "We're trying to break in this demon's home, and you wanna use the fucking front door?" Vaggie snarls in confusion.
     "Duh. It's that easy." Angel claims before standing up and heading up the porch steps.
     "Angel!" Charlie calls to the spider demon who's got a pair of arms crossed before opening the front door a crack.
     Angel fakes an overly surprised face before making a presenting motion with all of his arms.
     "I really hate that demon." Vaggie claims with a shake of her head before following the group into the long hallway after they very carefully closed the door.
     They all pause slightly as they hear their coworker's voice.
     "Darling, I'm going to go change real quick and then I'll be right back down. I was thinking we could stargaze again after we eat?" Alastor's voice echos happily, not sounding fake like they've normally heard.
     "That sounds perfect, Radio. I finish setting the table real quick." A foreign feminine voice replies, making all of them pause in surprise.
     Who is that? They all think before waiting as they hear hoof-steps echo and then stop.
     "Well we know why he's so happy now, let's get back to the hotel!" Vaggie whispers quickly while grabbing one of Angel's arms.
     "But Vaggie, I wanna meet her! If she's a friend of Al she might become a friend of ours!" Charlie states before going to the corner and stepping out.
     "Charlie!" Vaggie calls hurriedly while letting go of the demon to follow after her girlfriend.
     Another deer demon? Charlie questions as the (f/c) furred and (h/c) haired woman has her back to her.
     Tonight's going great so far. (Y/n) thinks happily before finally seeing the five demons. "Wh-who are you?" She asks in a panic. "Why are you in our house?" She asks before grabbing a knife and pointing it towards them. "RA-"
     "Don't yell!" Charlie shushes quickly after putting her hand over the woman's mouth. "We're his friends. We're not gonna hurt either of you." She states before carefully letting go of her mouth.
     "I can't believe that prick was being so giddy just over a woman." Husk scoffs, making (Y/n) give him an offended look.
     "This place is so clean! Whoever did it is amazing!" Niffty says excitedly while rushing around the dinning room.
     "Thank you?" (Y/n) says before looking at the group. "Now who the hell are you and why are you-"
     "(Y/n), my love, I'm back." Alastor stops at the bottom of the stairs as he looks around at the scene before him. These troublemakers. He thinks annoyedly before walking over silently.
     "I tried to stop all of these idiots, Alastor but they were too nosy to resist!" Vaggie states while pulling Charlie behind her.
     "You come to our house. Invade our privacy. Scare my fiancée! AND EXPECT ME NOT TO YELL AT YOU IDIOTS? WHO THE HELL DO YOU-"
     "Radio, Radio, honey, I'm fine. I'm okay, I just didn't expect to see other demons here." (Y/n) says quickly while grabbing her fiancé's hands and making him look down at her. "Don't kill them."
     "That's a funny nickname for your fiancée to call you, Al." Angel Dust laughs while pointing to the couple.
     "Al? Who's Al?" (Y/n) asks in confusion while looking up to her lover.
     "Uh oh, secrets." Angel whispers before getting elbowed in the hip by Vaggie.
     It wasn't supposed to go like this. Alastor thinks with a sigh.

~~(Y/N) POV~~

     "Radio, what's going on?" I ask in confusion as I glance from his friends to him.
     "Alastor."
     "What?"
     "My name is Alastor." My fiancé confesses as he looks down at me a bit ashamed.
     What? "B-But you're the Radio Demon. That's what you told me when we first met." I say with a small laugh of disbelief. "You've never told me differently."
     "Other demons call me the Radio Demon because of my powers." Ra—Alastor says to me as he looks at me.
     "You lied to me." I whisper under my breath as I look down to my hooves. "How could you lie to me? You had years to tell me differently. I told you everything about me. A name is a simple thing you could correct me on. Was I not good enough to have the same? To know who you actually are? Am I not good enough to know, Radio? Alastor, or is that even your real name or is that fake too?"
     "(Y/n), darling, ple-"
     "Don't bullshit me. You know you could have told me at any moment, dead or alive. You were the only thing I have in both hells I've lived."
     "(Y/n)-"
     "I THOUGHT I TRUSTED YOU!" I yell angrily as hot tears fall from my eyes as I push out of his arms. "FIVE YEARS AND YOU NEVER THOUGHT TO TELL ME YOUR NAME?" I yell while hitting his chest, him letting me do so as tears also fall from his eyes as he looks down at me. "I REJECTED GUYS WHEN I WAS ALIVE BECAUSE I WAS SO HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH A DEMON INSIDE OF MY HEAD! I RAN AWAY BECAUSE OF YOU! I MADE A DEAL WITH YOU BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOU!"
     "They weren't supposed to be here, darling. I didn't want to tell you like this."
     "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I scream in anger before grabbing the beautiful ring on my finger.
    "(Y/n), please don't do this."
    "No." I say sternly with hot tears stinging my eyes. "I thought I knew everything about the man I was going to marry. What was it you said to me when I first got to Hell? 'You we're too naive?'" I ask, making him flinch at the reminder as his tears drip to the floor. "I guess I'm still pretty naive." I state while putting the ring on the table before heading upstairs.
     "Will you be in our bed?" He asks, blinking away tears as he looks up at me.
    "No." I reply coldly, making him look down sadly. I can't believe I was such an idiot. Just over some guy. I think before slamming my door behind me.

~~ALASTOR POV~~

    I stay silent as a thousand thoughts go through my head as I pick up the ring that (Y/n) put on the table. With all the thoughts going through my head only one stands out. I hurt her. I think before leaving against the table.
     "Alastor-"
     "Get out." I say monotonously after Charlie tries to speak. "Forget this happened." I state before standing.
     "Alastor, we're so sorry."
     "Just get out of our home. You've done enough for one night." I state while walking towards the entrance hall, them following after me in an unusual silence.
     They all walk out silently before Vaggie stops at the door.
     "I hope that everything turns out alright for you." She claims without looking at me before walking away with the others.
     Me too.

_____________
Next two updates Wednesday!
Update announces: @sgh101404 (Insta)
STAY TUNED!