FIRST MEETING

Earth {FIVE YEARS AGO}

~~(Y/N) POV~~

     I can't believe that Kaiden's making me move stuff to the attic! I think annoyedly while putting old papers that my late Aunt Callie used to have in her office. And he's making me live up there too. I think with a sigh before putting an old Walkman in the box, accidentally hitting the play button.
     "Hello everyone and welcome to another show by me, your host, Al-"
     I jump in slight panic before turning off the recording. Creepy voice. I think while shaking my head and lifting the box before heading to the ladder that leads to the attic.
     "That's a rude thing to say." A staticky voice claims, resulting in me dropping the box.
     CLA-CLANG! The contents scream as they all hit the floor, me scrambling to put them away.
     "(Y/n)! Quiet down! We're trying to watch TV here!" Kaiden, who's sitting with his new girlfriend, hisses from the living room.
     "Sorry, I tripped." I lie before shaking my head again and placing the box by the entrance before getting the remaining ones and doing the same.
     After two hours, mostly taking apart my aunt's old work desk, I finally finish with fixing up the room.
     Done. I think with relief before heading for the living room. "Kaiden," I call to the man laughing at the failed stunt on television. "I finished with Myla's bedroom." I say, him waving me off. "Can I take a shower before bed so I won't smell tomorrow for school?" I ask the man who finally turns his head to look at me.
     "Fine. You know the rule though, use cold water." He remarks before turning back towards the large electronic.
     Better than nothing. I think before grabbig a pair of pajamas from one of the closest boxes in the attic then heading to the bathroom. At least at school I'm the girl that reads a lot. I think happily as I let the cool water hit my skin, making me gasp slightly and bring goosebumps to my skin.
     "Well that sounds pathetic!" The same voice from earlier claims, making me jump at grab the closet object.
        "Who's there? I've got a weapon!" I claim before looking at the small shampoo bottle. "It may not look like much but I can use it!" I state while peeking out from behind the curtain before retreating back inside. "Everything's okay, (Y/n)." I reassure myself. "You probably just need some sleep." I say to myself before finishing up and wrapping myself in a towel.
       I stare in terror at the grinning figure behind me in the mirror. What is that thing? I think before cautiously turning my head behind me and seeing nothing before I quickly whip my head back towards the mirror.
     "I happen to be a demon, my dear." The creature in the mirror says before messing with a strand of my hair. "My, my, do you need better cared for." It claims, making me give an offended look.
       "That's rude! I know I don't look the best but I consider myself good looking-ish." I state while crossing my arms over my chest.
     "You called my voice creepy earlier. How do you think I felt?" The monster asks with an offended look on his face.
       "Who are you?" I ask curiously as I touch the mirror at where he'd be.
     "I'm the famous Radio Demon! I rule a large portion of Hell!" This "Radio Demon" claims with a smile as he tosses up his strange cane then catches it.
      "Doesn't Satan rule Hell?" I ask with a confused look.
     "Yes. But I run a portion of it so that I never get eliminated because of overpopulation!" He states with a smile. "Luci's a real prick. Never let's anyone have any fun!" The Radio Demon claims and I give him an amused look.
     "Ohh-kay." I breathe out before looking away from him. "But why are you in this dumb mirror?" I ask him as I look at him then back behind me again.
     "Because I'm absolutely bored!" He claims with a laugh. "I've got nothing to-"
     "Hey! Your time's up! Go to bed or I'll make you stay home tomorrow!" I jump at Kaiden's shout, looking towards the door.
     "I'm changing!" I say before looking back to an empty mirror. He's gone. I think before quickly changing into my pajamas and then quickly heading to the attic. This was probably a dream. I think tiredly as I lay my head on my pillow as I rest on an old cot.