WELCOME HOME

~~ALASTOR {RADIO} POV~~

     I tentatively bring a hand up to my cheek as it stings slightly. She actually hit me. I think before rubbing my cheek quickly. "My my, what a hit you've got." I state before looking down at her with a slight glare. "One that was uncalled for." I claim, making her scoff as she shakes her hand.
     "Uncalled for? You killed a man!" (Y/n) remarks with a glare up at me.
     She's becoming more resistant. "I'm a demon, it's not uncommon. Besides, you called me a monster. We're even." I state while starting to lead her towards the table. "I bet you're starved, I made your favorite. Though it was a bit hard to find it down here. Had to have a friend of mine run everywhere to find the ingredients for me." I say before pulling out her chair and setting her down.
     "Radio, where the hell am I? Why doesn't your voice sound scratchy anymore? Why am I here? Why-"
     "Questions! Too many questions! One at a time, little fawn!" I exclaim before taking another bite of the meal. "Eat first and I'll answer all of your questions after." I say and she looks at me conflicted before she starts to eat. Still submissive when she doesn't know things. I think before starting to do the same.
     Don't worry, my little fawn. We'll take good care of each other here.

~~(Y/N) POV~~

    Why won't he answer my questions? I didn't think I was asking that many. I think while taking another bite of the (f/meal) plated/in the bowl before me.
     We both eat in silence before Radio sits silently as I finish my last couple of bites.
     "I sure do see why that's your favorite dish. It was scrumptious if I do say so myself!" Radio claims and I nod.
     "Thanks, Radio." I say to him before he stands from his chair and comes and pulls out mine.
     "My darling." He says with a smile as he offers me his open hand.
     I don't know if I should trust him anymore. I think before standing up on my own.
     Radio quirks a brow at me before gesturing for me to follow him into a nearby room.
     I hesitate for a moment as I watch his tall figure walking away before deciding that I don't want to be alone in a foreign place. "Where are we going?" I ask him while glancing up to him as I look around at the large amount of deer antlers decorating the walls.
     "Your new favorite room." Radio replies simply with a smile down to me before we enter a room.
     "Woah." I say in awe as I look around the room.
     There's a brightly lit fireplace, three large shelves with books and nicknacks, and a single television that looks like it could use some dusting.
        "Feel free to come in here anytime. I scrounged up your old favorite books that you used to read when you were in high school." Radio says with a proud look on his face as he watches me look at the objects in the room.
        "Radio, why are you being so nice to me?" I ask while staring into the flames of the fireplace.
        "Well we're friends, are we not?" He claims while going and sitting on the long white sofa. "Besides, I want to make sure your life down here has a magnificent start!" He says before leaning back, letting me see the small 'X' above his brows.
       "What's that from?" I ask him as I look at him.
       He hums questioningly before I tap my forehead. His eyes widen a bit in surprise before he adds another smile to his face. "It's where I was shot. Did even know what happened! One minute I was doing something and then I was falling from the sky to be down here." He claims with a laugh.
       "What were you doing for you to get shot?" I ask curiously to him as I sit on the opposite end of the couch.
       "Aren't your curious as to where we are?" Radio asks, dropping my question.
       "Yes. But what-"
       "We're in Hell! The place where sinners run rampant!" He exclaims, not letting me bring up the question again.
       "Hell? I didn't think I did something as bad to get here." I says with distress. "Hell? How did I get to Hell?" I whisper under my breath.
       "Well you did nearly kill a man." Radio remarks before grinning. "And you're friends with a demon. Plus you made a deal with said demon just to kill the man that you failed to." He chuckles while looking at me.
        "You're why I'm here?" I hiss as I stand from the couch. "I'm here because of you?" I ask and he nods like it's nothing.
       "That's your end of the deal, Sweetheart." He claims and I pause.
       "What?" I ask him before he sits up.
      A bright green light fills the room for a moment before Radio's holding a scroll, the paper crinkling slightly as he unravels it. "The person who takes this deal can be assisted by the Radio Demon—that's me—but in turn must live and serve him in his mansion in the large expanse of Hell." He reads off before handing it to me. "And it signed the moment you took the deal when you were living." He states as I look down to what would perfectly match my signature.
        "What? No. No! I can't live here! I just wanted you to kill the guy for trying to kill me!" I exclaim while he stands.
        "A deal's a deal, (Y/n). You've got to keep your end of it." The red and black demon claims while clicking his tongue at me.
       "Couldn't we just say it was a favor for a friend?" I ask while shaking the scroll at him. "We've known each other for five years! I've never asked anything of you besides for killing Chance!" I claim to as he shakes his head.
       "Little fawn, demons are cunning and cruel." Radio claims as he looks at me. "And I happen to be one of the worst ones." He states while trying to grab for the scroll. "Give." He commands.
      I glare up at him harshly before I grit my teeth. "No, Radio." I reply defiantly before quickly throwing the scroll into the licking flames of the fire, not looking back as I  run out of the room.