ODD BEHAIVOR

~~ALASTOR {RADIO} POV~~

     "I'll be off and then when I get home I'll tell you everything that you need to know before tomorrow morning so that it'll have time to settle with you." I say to my beautiful fiancée who's sending me off at the front door.
     "Alright. Stay safe today." (Y/n) says to me with a smile before grabbing my tie and pulling me down for a kiss.
       Damn, I love this woman. I think happily before stepping off the porch. "Until later, my beautiful love!" I say before teleporting to the Hazbin Hotel. "What a wonderful morning it is today in Hell!" I say happily. "Isn't it, Charlie?" I ask the princess as I spin her.
     "It is!" Charlie says with a nervous laugh as I take the wet rag from her before starting to wipe off the remaining table. "You're in a good mood today, Al. Something good happen?"
     "Just having a great morning." I say cheerfully before going to the bar. "Head up, Husker! I've gotta clean this counter since you've yet to do so!" I state before cleaning the countertop, snapping my fingers so that his head will raise before snapping again and letting his head hit the counter.
     "OW! HEY!"
     "What's everybody being so loud for?" Angel Dust asks tiredly as they exit the elevator with his pet pig in his arms. "Oh.~ Hi, Alastor, came to see me again?"
     "Hah ha! No, not for you." I remark before continuing to clean, going and grabbing a mop before heading to the large dining room. "I'll be in here if anyone needs a thing. Angel doesn't count though." I add on before heading inside.

~~~NO SET POV~~~

     Al's definitely acting happier today. Charlie thinks amusedly as the five workers all watch as the demon walks away, humming an upbeat tune.
     "What crawled up his ass and died happily?" Angel asks curiously while leaning forward a bit.
     "Oink!"
     "Don't be rude, Angel. He probably just got good news or something." Charlie states with a smile.
     "Did an overlord die or something and he gained more territory?" Vaggie claims before looking to her girlfriend. "Did he finally beat your father in chess?"
     "I don't think so."
     "That bastard has been actin' all funny the last couple months. Plus he goes back home as quick as he can after cleanin's done with." Husk claims as he glares towards the dining room.
     "I've noticed he's been in a better mood for a good while. His smiles don't seem as fake." Niffty confesses before stabbing a bug with a sewing needle.
     "It's freaking me out. It's so odd of him." Vaggie claims with a shiver. "I don't trust him."
     "Why can't you all be happy for him? He's having a better life, even if we don't know why or how, and we should be there for him." Charlie states before grabbing a broom.
     "Well I'm going to get to the bottom of this. When he leaves I'm gonna follow him and find out why he's so damn giddy." Angel Dust states while crossing one set of his arms.
     "Angel, you really-" Charlie stops talking as curiosity eats at her stomach. I wanna know too though. She thinks before watching as Angle grins.
     "Well I might not mind if-I dunno-some Princess of Hell tags along to make sure that I don't do anything stupid."
     "Trying to go into Alastor's house is already something stupid." Vaggie states while crossing her arms over her chest.
     Charlie gives a heavy sigh. "Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back." She states before looking between the two.
     "Charlie, sweetie, now is not the time to set an example for him. He's already caused more trouble for our hotel. We didn't get customers until two months after his big bang died down." Vaggie reminds as she holds her girlfriend's shoulders.
     "We won't do anything bad, we'll just find out why he's so happy and then we'll leave. Simple as that." Charlie claims.
       "See? With Charlie there I'll make zero mistakes!" Angel states while hugging the blonde.
       "I'm coming too," Husk states from the bar. "I want to know what's going on with him."
       "Me too! Me too! His house is probably dusty!" Niffty claims, making Vaggie groan in annoyance.
      "Why are you so curious about a stupid overlord's life? He literally could kill us just for stepping in his house!" Vaggie hisses before rubbing her temples as Angel Dust and Charlie look at her expectantly. "Fine, I'll go. Just to make sure that you four stay out of trouble and don't screw it up!" She claims before quickly starting to sweep as Alastor walks back in, still humming.
       "It's all clean and sparkling now!" The deer demon says proudly before going to the elevator and shining the door.
     Yeah, I do not like this side of him. Vaggie thinks with an eye roll.

{TIME SKIP} ~~~NO SET POV~~~

     "Well I'll bid you all a goodbye. I've done a good bit of work today so I'll be on my way." Alastor says with his usual smile as he grabs his overcoat from the coatrack before slipping it on. "You all have a magnificent evening!" He nods goodbye before walking out.
       "Time to know what's making Smiles smile more." Angel claims before peaking outside. "Clear." He says before stepping out, the others following behind him.
       "This is the Radio Demon, for crying out loud! He's going to catch us!" Vaggie states while gesturing to the tall figure walking ahead of them.
     How should I tell her my name? I never said it when we first met. Just said that I was called the Radio Demon. Alastor thinks, paying to much mind to his thoughts than his surroundings as he walks.
       "He seems pretty space-y to me." Husk claims while following him. "But how does this bastard walk that fast?" The cat questions as the group have slight trouble with keeping the man in their sights.
     "Let's just keep up the best we can. It'll be fine." Charlie states before speeding up her walk as the others do too.
     Tonight's gonna be perfect for my little fawn, I'll explain everything perfectly and she's love me just as much.