Kabanata 10 (Chapter 10)

I arrived at the floor of my unit and I noticed that my neighbors door was slightly open. I was just going to pass through his door to go to the unit of my door but...I saw something inappropriate.

I FREAKIN SAW MY NEIGHBOR MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE WTFFFF.

I immediately went to my door to go in my unit because I don't want to see that. They should have at least closed the door. Did they freakin think that they are the only people in this floor ughhh.

I walked to my kitchen to drink water to freshen me up after what I saw. After that I went to my room to wash up and change into my pajamas. When I was done I called my parents.

"Mommy I'm already home." I said.

"I'm glad that you are already home darling." Mommy said while smiling.

"Honey are you okay there?" Daddy asked. He was beside mom.

"Yes dad I am okay here." I replied with matching thumbs up.

"I'm glad. How about your studies, is it doing great?" Daddy said and snatched the phone from mommy.

"Yes dad, I already did some advanced reading and also I took notes in class." I said while smiling. I miss talking to my parents about everything in dinner or by watching movies. I miss them.

"My honey is doing great ha, keep it up." Daddy said and smiled at me. I smiled as a reply.

After that we talked and talked until they ended the call since they said it's already late and I have to sleep pa. I am not yet sleepy that's why I went to my study to read some of my notes and books.

After a few minutes I felt sleepy that's why I went to my room and slept already.

When morning came I immediately went to the bathroom to take bath and after that I changed into my uniform, today is a Friday and I am so excited for the weekend since I am planning to tour around Cebu.

I ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, readied my things and went out of my unit. When I was outside I saw my neighbor talking to the girl he was making out last night, maybe they are saying there goodbye na or whatever. I walked pass them and went to the elevator. When I arrived at the lobby, kuya was already there. I went inside the car and he drove off to the university. I am so glad kuya didn't ask where I was yesterday or asked for some reasons kung bakit hindi niya ako sinundo.

I arrived at the university and I saw Yanna, Jenny and Princess waiting for me near the gate. I waved at them the moment I saw them and they also waved back. I got near them and then we started walking na to out building.

"Girl I have a chika." Princess said, this was the first time I heard her be the first one to say some chika, I expect that it would be Yanna. I looked at Yanna and she was not so jolly today maybe something happened, I'll ask her later nalang."

"What's your chika?" Jenny asked.

"Do you know our like ka block his name is Akihiro Elijah, I don't know the surname." Princess said.

"Ahh, Laude?" Jenny asked.

"Yep that one." Princess said with the p popping.

I noticed that when they mentioned that name, Yanna immediately looked at them and felt curious, kanina she was not paying attention naman which is weird or maybe I am just giving meaning to everything.

"What's up with him?" I asked. We were already getting near the room for where we will have our first class.

"I heard that Sabrina the girl who was so iyat and maldita, and him clinged at the bar last night and then they disappeared maybe did something.

"Ohhh, where did you get that?" Jenny asked.

"Uhmm from Sabrina's friend Olivia." Princess answered. I didn't know who those people are so ai didn't pay attention nalang. I looked at Yanna and I saw that her eyes were sad. What happened to her? Why is she quiet today?

They already stopped talking when we arrived at our room. I sat beside Yanna because I want to ask her something and since our prof is not here yet.

"Yanna." I called out her name. She looked at me but she did not smile like the usual.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yep I'm okay. Why do you ask?" She replied, she tried to smile but I know it's fake.

"You just seem off today. If you have problems you can tell me okay. Even if we have been friends for a short period of time palang you can trust me naman." I said. She nodded and hugged me. Through her hug I felt that she was very tired. Our hug was cut off when more of our classmates came in.

"Girl that's the guy I told you guys kanina." Princess said to me. I looked up to who she was referring and I was shocked when she pointed at my neighbor. WTF!! Soooo... Now I know them. I rolled my eyes at that thought ughh ewww. I notes it's normal but please have some privacy. I immediately changed my gaze for him not to know that we are looking at him.

A few minutes later our prof finally arrived and taught some lessons we also had a quiz, I am glad that I read the lesson in advance. I had a perfect score and I'm happy about it. After the quiz our prof dismissed us.

"Sayang 2 wrongs ko." Jenny said, I noticed how sad she is but she's not very sad maybe disappointed a little bit, but 2 wrongs is okay naman.

"Samoka ni sir uy pa surprise exam mn." I heard my other classmate said.

That was our only class for today since our other subject said that she will not held a class today.

"Let's go to SM seaside, since we don't have class naman." I said to them.

"Sure let's go na." Princess said.

"Whose car are we going to use?" Jenny asked.

"Let's use my car nalang since I brought it today naman." Yanna said which made me smile finally she freakin talked. We all nodded and followed her to the car.

When we were near the parking area we noticed someone crying.

"Pleasee don't leave me. Am I not good?" The girl said her face was covered with her hair but seconds after we saw the face of the girl it was Olivia she was talking to my neighbor.

"You are good but I don't like you. Sorry." My freakin neighbor said wow the guts of that sperm ha.

"Let's not mind them na let's go." I said to my friends. I saw Yanna immersed at the scene in-front of us she had this different emotion on her eyes, but that was immediately changed when we started walking na. Her eyes changed like she's kind of happy now or good, I don't know the reason or anything.

We arrived at the parking lot and were about to get in the car but we saw a person coming near us with a boquet of flowers.

"Hi kanang kinsa sa inyo si Francine?" The guys asked, the one who is carrying the boquet.

"Ako si francine. Why?" I said and he handed my the boquet and I was completely shocked, I don't know this person kaya.

"Gipahatag ma'am." He said and left. I was about to call him to ask who was it from but he immediately distanced from us.

"Girl you have an admirer." Jenny said with a teasing smile.

"Check who is it from." Yanna said. I checked the card and there was nothing in it. I showed them the card.

"Wow! Pa mysterious." Princess said.

"Let's go na." I said. We immediately went to the car and Yanna was driving. We are now going to SM seaside they played some music and all. I looked at the bouquet I was carrying. Who's the person who gave me this? Bakit walang name nakalagay sa card?

Author's note:
Sorry for the very late updates lately. I got really busy with acads. Thank you for reading and stay safe!