Kabanata 27 (Chapter 27)

Author's note: 

2nd update for today as promised. I hope you would enjoy this (;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's wrong?" I asked all of them. I heard Prince laughed.

"Who was that?" Yanna asked me while smiling.

"Why?" I asked her and afterwards I looked at everyone except the one beside me.

"Just curious, you were smiling." Jenny said also smiling. Was I smiling kanina and all of them were looking at me?

"Why are all of you looking at me?" I asked them.

"Na si Prince." Yanna said and pointed prince.

"Ngano ako?' Prince said.

"Dili mn ako, na imo tapad." Prince said and pointed Xavier.

"It was Dr. Roswel, my senior and my friend." I said to them and smiled.

"Sure, friend lang?" Prince asked and I nodded. He went near Xavier and spoke.

"Dude, friend lang daw." Prince told him; I think it was supposed to be between the two of them only but because of Prince's voice I heard it. After that he went back to his seat.

When Prince left, I looked at my "seatmate" and I caught him staring at me. I raised my brows at him, and he immediately took his gaze off me.

After that I slept, I'm glad I was able to bring a small pillow. I wore an eye mask for me to sleep peacefully, and the best thing was the chairs recline. When I woke up we were already in a place.

"Where are we?" I asked the people Infront of me except Xavier, but nobody answered me.

"Oslob." Xavier said and I nodded.

We got down from the van and went inside the hotel.

"We are going to stay here?" I asked them. Why do I sound so clueless? They planned everything without me, so I just went with the flow na.

"Yes for 1 night so that we can enjoy." Yanna asked and I nodded.

"We needed this." Jenny said. Yes, we really needed this.

"So, there are three rooms, one for the girls and one for the boys but Yanna and her family will stay together because of the kids." Princess said and all of us nodded.

"Let's go to our rooms first and after that let's meet here in 15 minutes." Yanna said and all of us nodded.

We went upstairs and the three rooms are next to each other lang pala, they planned to meet at the lobby pa by 15 minutes na tapad ramn. I got in the room and I was happy to see three beds I immediately chose the bed near the glass window. I looked outside and the view was so nice. I miss the ocean. I changed into a white two piece while for my cover I am wearing a white flowy dress.

When I was done, I went out of the room. Jenny and Princess got out of the room earlier before I did, they are already in the lobby waiting daw for us to go out and take some pictures. I immediately went straight to the lobby, I took a selfie and sent it to Roswel and I chatted that I am in Oslob and I am staying here for 2 days and 1 night, with a smiling emoji. After sending that, I went near my friends.

"What took you so long?" Yanna asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys said 15 minutes. I am early by a minute." I told them and smiled.

"Ok fine, let's go." Yanna said and started walking to the beach. Our hotel is like very near to the beach, it's like the beach is its backyard.

We started walking to the beach and I noticed that Yanna and Jenny's husbands are with Xavier and Prince. They are talking about something. Me and the girls continued to the beach to take some picture. I took out my camera to take a picture of Yanna since she is already posing. After that I used the film camera and afterwards Jenny and afterwards Princess. I am a photographer now huh.