Epilogue (part 1)

Epilogue

"Xavier." My mother called me.

"Yes mom?" I answered.

I am Ivan Xavier Suarez, I am already 6 years old.

"Get ready we are going to meet someone." My mom said while smiling.

"Ok mom, I'll go to my room first." I said and started walking up the stairs.

When I arrived at my room, I changed into a white polo and black maong pants for my footwear I am wearing shoes. My mom prepared this for me, maybe we are going somewhere semi-formal. After getting changed I went down stairs. I immediately saw my parents on the living room waiting for me.

"Let's go." My dad said and I nodded.

I saw my Kuya Charles and Ate Relanie looking at me, I also looked at them and they immediately smiled at me. We got in the car and our driver started driving.

"Where are we going mom and dad?" I asked my parents.

"We are going to a restaurant darling." Mommy said while smiling, I nodded as answer.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we immediately went to the private room and when we got in I saw another family, they have a daughter maybe the same age as me.

"I am sorry we are late." My dad said to the father of the girl maybe.

"It's okay, please sit down." The guy said and all of us sat down.

When we sat down the food immediately came in. We started eating, nobody was talking we were just eating silently. After eating I heard the father of the girl cleared his throat.

"Let's get into the reason why we are all here." The guy said.

"This is my daughter Zyrel Cassiana Monteverde. She's 6 years old." The guy continued while looking at her daughter. Her daughter just smiled at us.

"This is my son Ivan Xavier Suarez. They have the same age." My father said. I just looked at them. Why are they introducing us to each other?

"After 6 years we could finally let them meet." The girl's mother said and chuckled.

"Does your son know already?" The woman's husband said.

"We already told him a couple of times. They are meant for each other my friend." My mom said and laughed lightly.

What are they talking about?

"So, the both of you Zyrel and Xavier will get married once you have already graduated and are on the right age." The girl's father said. What marry? I am too young for that. But I know what he meant, I am getting married to this girl in front of me.

"Starting from now, you will go to the same school and of course bond with each other." My dad said.

After that dinner I moved to a new school, me and Zyrel became classmates. As years pass by we are still classmates, she always sticks with me everywhere I go. When there are some activities she would always say that we are partners, she's like a dog following me around. It got annoying as time passes by. She would get angry at the girls who confess there feelings at me and she would always say that

"Take your dirty hands off my fiancé. You stupid girl." That's what she always says and she would sometimes slap the girl. She is very territorial and I don't like it. In an early age of my life I felt that I was trapped.

We are now graduating from elementary and our parents decided on which we will go to. We are again classmates. She always sits beside me. When we were in our third year in high school my parents will always pressure me.