Kabanata 16(Chapter16)

Chapter 16

"Happy 1 month love!" Xavier said while handing me a bouquet of flowers. I am now seating in the library studying for my quiz later.

"Happy 1 month anniversary too love!" I replied and hugged him. He never really fails to amaze me. I thought he doesn't do these things but to my shock he is doing this. I thought he was that type of guy that was low key but he isn't sometimes. He posts pictures of us in social media and I also post pictures of us but sometimes lang. We even sometimes argue about the picture. I remembered when we had a date sa ocean park we took pictures and after that we chose pictures to post.

"Love don't post ugly pictures of me." I told him while scrolling my phone to look at our pictures.

"Ok love." He said and chuckled.

"If you post an ugly picture of me I am going to post an ugly picture of you rin." I said and looked at him seriously he laughed. Kaga siya kay kasabot siya wala siyay panget na picture.

"I posted something on my story love look at it." He told me. I looked at his story and I saw a picture of us both he looked good while I look very ugly.

"WTF XAVIER!!" I told him and punched his arm.

"Ouch, ok ako na idelete." He said and then I saw that it was gone na.

Now back to the present time Xavier and I are now seated in the library he is now reading some of his notes since maybe daw may surprise quiz yong prof nila. I think that's good for me. I saw for the past few months how he works really hard with his studies I hope his parents will be proud of him.

He hasn't introduce me to his parents yet because he said they were busy but he already introduced me to his yaya, manang Jera. Who he said was like a mother figure to him since she was the one who was with her when she was a baby until now.

"Love how do you solve this." Xavier asked me.

"Let me see." I looked at the paper and showed him how to solve it, it was easy since it was already tackled by our prof last week and we already had a quiz.

"Make sure to remember how to solve that love you can use that." I told him and he nodded. We went back to studying na and I looked at the time and there was 15 minutes left nalang before my class starts.

"Love I have to go na 15 minutes nalang before my class starts eh." I told him and gathered all my things and placed them in my bag.

"Sure love, just text me when your class end." He said and then after that I kissed him.

"Good bye love." I told him and went out of the library.

I am now walking to the other building and I received a text from Yanna that wala panamn daw yong prof namin so it's ok lang.

I arrived at our classroom 8 minutes before class starts and wala pa yong prof namin. I can see some of my classmates studying, while for me I am not goi g to study na since baka ma mind block ako.

"Good morning." I heard our prof said.

All of us stood up and greeted him. "Good morning sir."

After that he said to ready our pens and he is now distributing our questionnaires.

"You have 20 minutes to answer the quiz, time starts now." Our prof said.

The moment he said that I started answering na. I am glad that the things that I have studied went out on the exam.

"10 minutes left." Our prof said.

I am almost done 5 questions nalang and at after that I am done na.