Ten

I had three options.

Throwing water on them, running up and jumping on them to scare shit out of them, or leaving. I liked the first two, but knowing that Sean would have my arse, I slammed the door, really loudly.

So much for getting some sleep. Those two, whoever they were, were going at it so hard they didn't even realise I was at the door.

I sighed shuddering trying to get those images out of my head, couldn't they look the door? My poor fucking brain.

Kicking the floor gently I went back downstairs, which was a task of itself trying to push past everyone, Brandon was going to regret throwing this in the morning. It was only an hour in and with more than half the alcohol running out, I could tell that people were going to be munting - everywhere.

I pushed past the couple on the side of the stairs, and walked to the kitchen. I was hungry.

I avoided stepping on a passed out guy, someone needs to move him, someone but me. I walked over frowning to see the snacks had all disappeared, or were on the ground. What a waste.

"Hey! Charlie!"

I looked over my shoulder picking up the lolly snake that somehow no one ate and nodded at Ethan walking over biting of the head, "Wassup,"

"Want to play?" he asked nodding to the theatre room.

"What are you playing?"

"Never have I ever,"

"Never hoo har?" I asked blinking. I caught the coke can he threw at me and rolled his eyes, "Never have I ever. You say something you've never done,and if someone else in the circle did it, they have to take a shot,"

"Oh, Ten fingers?"

"What?"

We call it ten fingers," I said cracking my can open, "Everyone holds up ten fingers, and you say something you haven't done and if someone else has, they put down a finger and take that number of shots. So the first time you take one shot, the second time you take two shots, two fingers are down, et cetra,"

"I have never heard of that, but that means more shots as you progress, I like this idea, what happens when you get to ten?"

I shrugged, "Well if you get to ten, you've had 55 shots, so I don't think you'll still be standing," this  information got him more excited.

"Perfect," He said rushing off to the theatre room and then stopping, "So you going to play?"

"Hell no,"

I knew what happened by the fifth shot for most people. Besides, I was hungry. Would it be safe to go for a midnight snack run, there had to be shops nearby.

I walked around back upstairs, man, all I wanted was to sleep and stepped aside as a familiar person walked through the corridor.

"You come to parties?"

Alistair raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean,"

"N-nothing," I shrugged walking past him quickly. It just didn't seem like he would come to a football party.  I walked through to the games room and thankfully it was empty. Sitting down on one of the bean bags I stretched out my legs looking at the clock. 

I should go find Sean, and go home. But this was so comfortable. I took out my phone opening up messenger and sending messages to people I haven't spoken in a while when I heard commotion. I looked up to see three guys walk in, nodding at me, before they went to play pool.

After using every social media I had on my phone and getting bored, I got up walking back downstairs. I might as well see if I could find anyone I knew.