Three

By the time Tyrone dropped me home, I was sneezing and drenched. 

This morning sitting at the bottom of my locker an hour early I was shivering and sneezing. Damn Sean and his early morning practises, all the rest of the school was basically locked and there was no way I was going to watch them train when Sam was there with his cocky grin. Jerk.

I got out my phone and flicked through my emails replying to some and then looking up at my many social media sites sighing as I heard the door open. I looked up to see Tyrone and Alistair walk in and groaned.

What on earth was with my luck and talking to Tyrone within twenty-four hours. Never before had he even looked at me, apart from the odd glare when I was with Sean and now he was dropping me home.

"So how long did you have to wait?"

I gritted my teeth glaring at him while Alistair shot a look between us both. As I was the very smart kid, note the sarcasm, I didn't get the keys from Sean before I decided to leave. So I was stuck outside my house long enough till my parents showed up from work finding me half dead on the doorstep.

"Long enough to learn my lesson," I snapped back. Tyrone laughed while Alistair told him something and walked away but not before he gave me a look. Tyrone sat down on the ground and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want?"

"What do you mean?" he asked taking a cigarette out of his pocket making me wrinkly my nose.

"Why are you talking to me exactly? Cause if you want to piss of Sean do something else, not in the mood to be the middle peice thanks," I muttered bnging my head leaning it back against the locker and closing my eyes.

"I'm talking to you because I want to, you're not what we thought,"

"What's that supposed to mean? I asked opening my eyes. 

Tyrone shrugged lighting his cigarette and I glared. If this was someone I cared I would have told them not to smoke, but I hardly knew the guy and me telling him won't change anything so I kept my mouth shut.

"You're not the spoiled jock's sister that craves attention. You're pretty cool actually,"

I rolled my eyes, that was what people thought of me? I was basking in Sean's glory. Well kick me straight but I hated being known as Sean's sister. I was a damn individual too.

"What made you realise that huh?"

"Your zero in Chem," I rolled my eyes as he chuckled making fun off me, I coughed waving a hand as the fumes came towards me.

"Sorry," he said putting it off. 

"God why do  you smoke that sh*t?" I snapped covering my nose. I was in no mood for cancer today. He shrugged watching me like I was some interesting bug he wanted to squish.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow as a loud noise started coming towards us. The boys had finished training.

"My turn to leave," he said getting up as I saw the top of Sean's red hair climbing up the stairs. I shrugged as he nodded and walked away, soon his spot was taken by the guys and Sean who looked at me.

"Do you smoke?"

"Tyrone you fuc*king idiot," I screamed as I walked into Chem, three minutes later and paused seeing everyone was looking at me.

Mrs Rightley opened her mouth and I winced, Oh sh*t, "See me after class young lady,"

Tyrone burst into chuckles as I stomped towards my seat and sat down getting many glares from Emily and the people around me. the ones who hates Tyrone anyways. I felt my seat being kicked and spun around.