Chapter 5

My school was pretty dull and everything but Mrs. Margie just made it 10x more dull.

"Quinn what type of sentence is this." Said Mrs.margie. I clearly wasn't raising my hand so I'm not sure why she thought I would know the answer.

"Um similie?" I took a wild guess

"Correct." She said like she was amazed that I Actually got it right.

Even though Mrs.Margie continued teaching class I still felt eyes burning my skull.

The rest of the class was really uncomfortable. People would occasionally glance at me for 2 seconds then look away quickly when I looked at them.

I have never been so happy for a bell to ring. I knew it wouldn't be that different in all my other classes but at least I could get a quick break in the bathroom or something between classes.

When I was younger I always wanted to be famous. I didn't exactly realize that people would treat me different.

I weaved through the big crowds of high school students. When I had got through as many people as I possibly could I escaped into the handicap bathroom stall because that one is the cleanest.

I sat on the toilet to catch my breath. I heard 3 girls walk into the bathroom. I could smell them from inside my stall. One of the many scents was absolutely repulsing I had hold my breath for a little bit.

When my mind was mentally prepared I walked out if the bathroom and now I had 1 minute to collect all my stuff and get to Mr.Rodgers class.

When I stepped out the three girls where in the bathroom by the sink just talking.

"Oh hey Quinn I hear your going to be on GMA!" Said the girl with the blonde ponytail.

" That is totally cool. By the way I watch your videos all the time!" Added the ginger with freckles all over her arm.

"Um yeah thanks." Even though I totally didn't believe that she actually watched any if my videos.

"I'm Taylor" said the other blonde with curly hair.

"And that's Jen," she pointed to the ginger. "And that is Becca." She pointed to the blonde ponytail girl.

I already hated all of them but I was polite and said hey and stuff.

I walked out if the bathroom and I heard them talking about me as I walked out but I didn't know what they were saying and honestly I didn't care.

I opened up my locker grabbed my binder and notebook and headed to Mr.Rodgers class.

I sat down at my desk just as the bell was ringing. The whole class was looking at me and I wanted to break everyone's neck mostly the dude in front of me who was straight up staring

Mr.Rodgers was a old man who practically creaked when she walked. She was very up to date for a 80 year old.

"Ah Quinn I see that you have been invited on Good Morning America. Ya know it's always been a dream of mine you are a very lucky lucky young lady." Mr. Rodger said.

"Thank you Mr.rodger but I still have to talk to my manager ya not exactly confirmed yet." Just saying that made me sound snobby and stuck up. I hated it.

" Oh your manager well then I hope that we accepts this wonderful opportunity because I sure would even if it means not getting educated for a couple of days."

"Yes sir"

I opened up my notebook and wrote what was up on the board.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder with a pencil. I looked behind me.

"Hey Quinn that's really co you know the GMA stuff." Whispered Josh. I just smiled because I heard Mr.Rodgers telling us to be quiet.