Chapter 2

My heart was racing and my legs were getting weak. I didn't understand why she wanted me to be on GMA. I wasn't really complaining though.

"Quinn are you ok? Do you need some water or something" mom said
" No I'm fine, but why does she want me to be on GMA." I said. My throat was dry though so I sounded more like a toad then a human.
"Well Quinn. If you didn't remember your channel on YouTube has become viral. You have over 1,000,000 subscribers...." Vicky announced as if she went viral. But I didn't care her voice was buzzed out. I didn't realize that I had over 1,000,000 I just make videos for fun in my room about typical
Things in life. Let me just say people at school don't exactly enjoy my videos.

"Oh yes I knew that... Um sure I will be there on?"

"Monday morning. Oh and may I say that you are the most calm person ever to agree to be on GMA"

"Thanks I guess.." I stuttered. Vicky was one of those fake people that I could not stand.

Vicky just walked out of my house carrying her navy blue purse. And her head full of hairspray and makeup. I could still smell her strong perfume.

"EKKKKKK Quinn I am so proud of you we will shop for our outfit tommorow." Mom shreaked.

"Mom calm down. To be honest I didn't even know I had that many subscribers"

"Honey how are you not aware of this big of a milestone!"

"Well I was but I didn't wan to become famous it's just bit my thing the camera flashes and talk show."

"You talk to a camera every day plus you have never really tried being famous."

Just then my dad walked in the front door with his suit still on. He's an accountant pretty boring job and to be honest a pretty boring man to go with it.

"What's with this talk about being famous." Grumbled dad.

"Honey Quinn has been invited to GMA" squealed mom once again.

Dad put down his brief case and hugged me.