Chapter 3

I was squished between mom and dad. They were both bombarding me with questions like where is it what time and how did I even come this far?

My parents were praising me for about 3 minutes now and I just needed and escape.

"Mom I'm going to go upstairs for a bit" I said desperately

"Ok honey you have to be down for dinner," mom told me.

"You don't have to worry about that

---------------

When I got up to my room I gathered all my things and decided to film a March favorites video. This was just how I escape from my nervousness.

"Hello everybody it's Quinn and today I'm going to be doing my march favorites video." I explained.

When I was finished filming a edited my video and got it ready to post tommorow.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I picked it up just because I wanted my phone to stop ringing.

"Hello is this Quinn Gordan who owns the channel QuinnMarieBeauty." Said a lady who sounded really professional.

"Um yes"

"Oh wonderful we were wondering if we could send you some stuff to try and maybe feature on your channel."

"Yes I'll give it a try thank you."

"Wonderful thank you!"

I hung up the phone. I have been getting these calls a lot lately. I don't know why because I am not the typical beauty guru. I am a little more real then all the other girls. I don't mean to sound self absorbed but typically people don't want to work with me because I don't lie and act different in front of the camera.

"Quinn it's dinner come down here please" yelled mom from downstairs.

"Coming"

I closed my laptop so that my editing would save. I only have a little but more editing to do.

I washed my hands and sat down at our circle dinner table. We were having moms famous BBQ.

"Honey what were you up to up there." Dad said curiously.

That's what I hate about my parents they are always knowing what I'm doing at all times.

"I was just editing a video for tommorow"

My parents aren't exactly tech savy so they didn't really understand.

"what is there to edit you just film a video then out it I youtube right?"

I laughed. "Let's leave this YouTube thing up to me."

"Will do." He said.