Chapter 9

Sam's POV:

I slammed my hand into the window. It shattered into a million pieces. Damn it. Those vampires stole my Emilie. MY Emilie. Suddenly, I noticed my hand was cut badly, What ever. I jumped out the window and landed into my wolf form. I would find her.

Emile's POV:

My body felt weak. I could only stay in bed. I couldn't get up. Sam.... The glass shattered out of the window frame. I didn't jump. My body was too weak. Sam's face appeared by mine. " I am I dead?" Sam lifted me up and kissed me. " No baby, you're alive, and you're with me." He smiled and held me closer. The door slammed open, and an enraged Devan stood in the doorway. He stomped over to me and grabbed my arm, and all I heard was the sound of bone cracking. I screamed out in pain as Devan held on to me then threw me into the wall. My vision became a bloody red.

Sam's POV:

" You're going to pay for doing that you son of a bitch!" I launched at him, when I landed on on the stone ground. I cringed in pain. Emile... She laid on the ground, motionless. I could see the pool of blood forming. I got up an looked around. Devan had run. I ran over to Emile, collecting her small body in my my arms. She coughed, then looked up at me. " Sam?" She asked weakly. I felt tears pricking at my eyes. " Don't worry, I got you." I went to wipe the blood of of her head when she took my hand in hers. ' I won't last. Just go before he comes back." I looked down at her. " I'm not leaving you. Never." I heard stomping coming up the stairs. " GO. N-" The door slammed open. I sat there holding her.  She put her hand to my cheek. " Sam please!" I shook my head. " I'm not going." She leaned up, then softly kissed me, then fell back onto the ground. " NO!!!!!"