Chapter 6

Emilie's POV:

I sat on the couch watching tv with Sam. My body was still shaking from the encounter we had in the forest. " You're scared." Sam observed. I sighed. "Yes." He took me in his arms and kissed the top of my head. "Why did they want me?" I asked. " I couldn't answer that." I sighed again. A little boy about age 5 came into the room "Sammie, I want miy bedtwime swtory." He suddenly noticed that I was sitting next to Sam. " Who awre you?" I smiled. " I'm Emilie, you are?" he  smiled again. " I'm Austin. I'm Sammie's wittle bwother." He then came and sat right in the middle of my lap. I petted his head gently, then ruffled Sam's hair. " So Sammie, are ya gunna give him his bed time sto-" Austin snored quietly in my lap. " Guess that isn't neccessary." Sam picked Austin off my lap and carried him to his room. He tucked him in, then ruffled his hair gently. Sam turned around and looked at me with content. " Well, good night." I kissed his cheek, then went off to my bed room. "Maybe you should sleep with me tonight, since the recent vampire sighting. I smiled. " Let me change then I will. But no funny buiseness." I went into my room and changed into some aqua shorts and a pink tank top. I knocked on the door that separted our rooms. I opened the door slowly so it wouldn't make any noise. " You're here. I was here painfully waiting for you." He smiled. I climbed in the bed and snuggled into his arms. " Good night." I kissed him gently, then snuggled back with him. " Slowly take the girl." A voice directed. My heart stopped beating. I felt hands wrap around my waist and slowly pulled me out of Sam's arms. I let out an ear piercing scream. Sam jolted awake. " Em!" The vampire cackled. " He can't save you Princess." The vampire lowered his head to my neck. I screamed and struggled. " Let her go!" Sam commanded. Two vampires grabbed Sam and held him back. The vampire's teeth plunged into my neck. I screamed the loudest scream I could manage. Blackness covered my eyes.