Chapter 3

Emilie's POV:

I stepped out of the room quietly. I walked down the stairs and entered the dining room. Everyone was sitting down. The only open seat was next to Sam. I took my seat next to him and tried to smile. " You must be Emilie Beau. I'm John. The Alpha."  He smiled and I smiled back. " Hi, Mr.-" " Call me John." I took a deep breath. " Hi, John." I smiled. I looked at my plate then picked up a fork. " Let us eat! In honor of our newest member, Emilie!" They all toasted then began to eat. I blushed. Sam wrapped his arm around my waist. I took my left hand and put it under the table and pinched him. " OWW!!" He yelled, and jumped a little in his seat.  I covered my mouth to stiffle the laughter. " So Emilie? What do you like to do?" I swallowed my food that I was eating then anwsered. " Umm, I like to sing and dance." He smiled warmly at me. " You'll have to sing  for us tonight." " Emilie, did you know that your last name means 'beautiful' in French?" Sam smiled his crooked smile. I wanted to melt. " Yes, All the boys in the pack would tease me about it when I was little."

We finished dinner. " Emilie, could you sing for us now?" Sam asked, a sly grin on his face. I gave him a glare. " Sure." Everyone took a seat around me. I took a deep breath.  " Papa I know your going to be upset, cuz I was always your little girl, but you should know now I'm not a baby." "The one you said I could do without, we're in awful mess, and I don't mean baby, papa don't breach I'm in trounble, I've been losing sleep, I'm keeping my baby mmmmmm."  They all clapped loudly. My face burned a deep crimson. John looked at the clock. " It's 10 o'clock. time for bed."

Sam's POV:

" Sam, I need to talk to you." I walked over to my father." Yes?" " I know who your mate is." My eyes widened. " Who is it?" He looked away then back at me. " It's Emilie." He turned around and walked out of the room. Emilie's my mate?