Chapter 12

Emilie's POV:

My hand rested on my stomach, when a thump hit my hand. What the? I looked down at my stomach. It popped out. OH MY FUCKIN GOD! I"M PREGNAT!! I slapped Sam. " I'm PREGNAT!!" I whisper yelled. He looked down at my stomach. His eyes widened. "My so- Wait what gender is it?" I glared at him.

" I don't know, let's just talk to it and find out!" I got of the bed and stomped into my room. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants, then a baggy shirt. I threw them on then stormed down the stairs. I shoved my feet into a pair of flip flops. I stormed out of the house. My tears fell fresh. I never wanted to be pregnat. The door slammed shut behind me. I started running.

Sam POV:

Em started running away. FUCK! "EMILIE RENEE BEAU!!" I began to run after her. " YOU HAVE A FUCKIN BABY IN YOUR TUMMY!!!" She stopped. I ran over to her and held her. " Get off." She growled. I held her tighter. GET THE FUCK OFF!" She slammed her fist in my face. I stumbled to the ground. " I'm leaving and never coming back, you hear me? I'll have this baby, but then, I will put it up for adoption. Then I'm going home. Not here. My first home." I held my hand to my face, staring at her in disbelief. " Emmi, please. I love you." She glared at me. " You only 'love' me because you wanted to get me prego. And don't say that I'm your mate and I need you, or you need me." I grabbed her in my arms. She struggled. " Emilie, I'm Alpha, I need a baby. I love you. For real. And I'll love the baby too." " Fine."

***************

I sat at the counter, pouring a shot glass with vodka. I drank it then filled another cup. I lost count at 20.

***************

Emile's POV:

" OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Sam's voice boomed. I locked the door carefully. " FUCK YOU! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" He yelled again. I held my stomach. "It's OK little baby, I'll keep you safe." I whispered. The door exploded, and a angry Sam stood there. " WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU OPEN THE DOOR?!" I whimpered as he yelled. " WELL SLUT! TELL ME!" He was drunk. I placed my hand on his cheek. "Calm down please. You'll hurt the baby. You just drank to much." His eyes softened. " Go to sleep." I lead him to the bed and laid him on the bed. I kissed him on the cheek softly. i walked out to the door. Tears fell out of my eyes. " I love you, but I have to...go." I walked out.