Chapter 10

( HAHAHaHAHA!!! I left you with a very scary/sad cliff hanger. I'm just so cool like that. :p)

Sam's POV:

I ran my hand through my black hair. Emilie laid in the bed, her cuts stiched up. If I find that bastard, I'm beat the living shit out of him. I sat down one the chair that sat next to the bed. I picked up Em's fragile hand. It was freeing cold. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I wiped it away, but then a flood of them came out. My body shook with sobs. The door cracked open. I looked up and saw Austin standing in the door. his eyes widened at the sight of Emilie. She had become like a older sister to him. He entered the room slowly, like him walking into the room would kill her. He looked up at me, big crocidile tears coming out of his eyes. " EMILWIE!!!!" he screamed. My father ran into the room. ' What's going o-" He suddenly realized. " Come on Austin." Austin staid put. " I"M NWOT WEAVING!!" He climbed into the bed and snuggled into  Emilie. " Austin! you're going to hurt her!" I yelled, a little bit to loud. Austin ran out of the room screaming. I wanted to hold Em. I wanted to kiss her again. " Em, if you can hear me, squeeze my hand." Fresh tears fell. " Come on Em, you're strong." I started to get mad. I got up and punched the wall, the wall cracked, and a hole stood in its place. " Sam?" I turned around and Em was sitting, rubbing her eyes. I ran and jumped on the bed. I held her in my arms. Her hair smelled like strawberries. I looked down at her. I kissed her softly. " Leave me alone." She growled. " Em? You OK?" She got up and tore the IVs out of her arm. "EM!" I yelled. She spun on her heel and walked closer to me. She took her bare hand, and began to choke me. " E-e-e-m-m-il-ee" I tried to get her, but she didn't move. She had a glare on her face. She smiled an evil smile. Thats when I saw it. She had to perfect fangs in her mouth. Now I knew. She only thought of me as food. " You smell VERY tasty." She leaned down and licked my neck. She removed her hand, leting me breath. She shoved me on the bed. she contiuned kissing my neck. I shivered slightly. ' What's this? Am I making you, happy?" "Em, this is-isn't you. I want the real Emile Beau back." " Sam?" I opened my eyes. " SAM hel- shut up you slut." "Come on Em, you can do it!" " If she goes back to bing her, she'll die." "SAM!! HELP!!" Em screamed. I leaned down and kissed her. "NOO!!!"

Emilie's POV:

I looked up at Sam. His face was stained with tears.

TO BE CONTIUNED!!!!