Chapter 7

Emilie's POV:

I shook my head as I woke up. My neck burned like it was on fire. " You're awake. Good." I looked over to were the voice was coming from. A 19 year old boy stood there, holding a long red, puffy dress. " Do I have to wear that?" My voice quivered. He could hurt me, ouch, wait, he already hurt me. " Obviously. Now let's go." He threw the dress at me then walked out the door. I quickly changed into the dress. A quiet knock came from outside the door. I cautionsly opened the door and a lady, about 50, gave me a cheery smile. " Let's get ya all fixed up for the big day." She pulled me over to a vanity then put red lipstick on my lips, a pink blush on my lips, and black eyeshadow and eyeliner. She placed a viel and crown on top of my head. " What's this for?" I said, pointing to the crown and viel. " Why for your wedding of course." My heart stopped. Wedding? To WHO?! " Umm, may I ask who I'm getting married too?" She laughed. " Prince Devan of course." I starred off. Prince Devan? " But I'm a wolf, and isn't he a-" " Vampire? Of course sweetie, but, someone bit you, so you can't go back unless-" She stopped for a moment. " I've said to much already, come on now let's go." She pulled me down the stairs. I was now in front of big stained glass doors. She pulled the viel down over my face. " Good luck sweetie." They opened the doors and the music began. Everyone stood up and admired me. A few little vampire girls were jumping up and cheering. Devan stood like a grinning fool up at the alter. I let a few tears slip out. I missed Sam. I'm supposed to marrying Sam. Not this Devan guy.