Chapter 7 - Harrys Orders

Hey Loves! Sorry I wrote this filler chapter all on my lonesome! I know it sucks and all so sorry but I just needed to filler chapter! So yeah vote comment? whatever you feel like! :) .xx

Louis POV

"You are really off your mark these last few days Louis, what is going on?" Liam growled before pulling me aside from the cash register. "Nothing honestly" I replied sheepishly. "Louis I can see right through you" I flicked him off. "I have a friend coming to stay alright?" 

"Who is she? She must be taking all your attention" I pretty much tensed at the word she. Harry would never fit for a she. "Actually it's a he" I looked to the ground hiding my embarrassment. "Oh right, Won't Ryan get jealous?" Liam really never liked Ryan in the slightest. "Well we are no more" I smiled. 

"OMG phew thank the heavens. He wasn't right for you Lou" I smiled halfheartedly. "Yeah well I am just nervous about my friend Harry coming down, I want it to be perfect" I looked at Liam hoping he would give me for advice. "Well when I was trying to pull Niall in I just had to be myself, that's the side of me he liked so yeah go for it." Liam patted my back. "Thanks Li"

"Your welcome but please just get through your shift without planning your sex time please" Liam winked before strolling off. Thanks Li Thanks. I finished my shift without any further problems. "Right Li anything else?" 

"Nope, You go get em cowboy" Liam winked and did a jerking motion. "Li jesus you are my boss, you don't do that kind of thing" Liam's laugh just rang through the cafe. I got in my car, alright next stop the supermarket. I grabbed my list and head into the shop, alright whipped cream, god Harry is so kinky. I got the whipped cream anyway and some chocolate and all kinds of junk food for his birthday night. I am planning some kind of dinner for us so yeah I will be sitting face to face with a stranger who seduces me via phone call and chat GREAT!

I headed to the checkout. "Hi there" I made some kind of pointless conversation with the checkout lady but was interupted by the message tone of my phone.

Harry: Babe, You finished work yet!? xx

I chuckled just imagining him saying that.

Louis: Yes babycakes. Just finishing the food shopping. Why? 

My phone dinged a few seconds later while I was trying to carry the bags to the car. I then had the dilemma with myself. Do i put down my bags and text him back or make him wait till I get to the car. Uhhhh he can wait, he's not that important. FUCK he is the most important person in my life so far so that's all bull shit.

Harry: I wanna hear your voice sexy pants! xx

Louis: Uggh soon just let me get home ;) x

I finally made it home but I had two missed calls from Harry, but hey I did warn him I was driving. He's probably horny and needs his sexting or sex calling fix ;)