Chapter 10 - More Than Last Night

Hey Loves!!! Sorry this is so short and like reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyyy shitty! I was just seriously running out of time with school and working and family drama but I wanted to give you at least something to read?? SORRY! But vote and comment?? <3 Love you all xxx

Louis POV

I woke up feeling sore, ok sore is an understatement. FUCKING sore! Yep that is more suitable. I went to roll over and hopefully aviod the pain which was working well until I rolled onto something. My eyes flicked open suddenly, I felt something itching my face. I realized it was someones hair. WHAT THE HELL! What is someone doing in my bed.... Wait oh my god, "I'm not a virgin!" I then covered my mouth realizing I had just said that out loud.

"No shit sherlock" a husky voice replied. "Oh sorry Harry" I tried rolling back over figuring out I had obviously pissed him off. "Hey get back here" I felt arms wrap around me rolling me back to face him. "I didn't mean to wake you Harry" Harry just shook his head and smiled at me. "Don't be sorry sexypants" Harry winked making my heart seriously just melt like ice on a hot day.

"Thank you for last night Louis" I smiled then I felt my heart breaking he is gonna get up and leave me. It was all a one night stand to him, meant nothing and never will. I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my face. "Hey,Hey what's wrong babe?" I just ignored him and kept my head down but I couldn't stop his hands from cupping my cheek bringing me to look at him as his thumbs wiped away my tears.

"Hey, look at me" I then did as I was told but then my lip started trembling. I just closed my eyes not wanting myself to carry on crying again. I then felt something soft on my lips, I leaned into his touch and I of course figured out he was kissing me.. But why? I slowly kissed back but it was chaste I didn't want to let his tongue in and have me fall into his trap again.

I pulled back and sat upright and the tears carried on streaming down my face. "Loubear what's wrong" Harry sat up with my wrapping his arms around my bare torso. "Nothing just last night-" I trailed off, my voice reaching a whisper. "You didn't want to? What babe I shouldn't have made you-" I interupted. "No I enjoyed myself, thank you for being my first but I just I don't know" I then turned my attention to fiddling with my hands. "Lou spit it out"

"IjustreallywannatakeyouonadateandIdontknowjustugghilikeyouharry" I blurted out in one go feeling good to get it off my chest, but realizing he probably didn't understand any of that. "You may just have to repeat that a little slower" Harry chuckled. "I really want to take you on a date and i just don't know but all I do know is I really like you" I then felt a flush rise to my cheeks. Now i feel so vulnerable, he can easily hurt me right here. 

"I would love that" WAIT WHAT?! I had to do a replay.... "what?" I felt my jaw drop again. "Why are you so surprised? I did tell you I was here for a few days" 

"Did you think I just wanted to fuck you and that be the end of?" I nodded slowly not meeting his eye contact. "Aww Lou, I am in this too deep now and I would never want to get myself out" With that I felt his lips connect with mine.