Chapter 21 - Movie Night

Hey guys!! This chapter is crap and I know that, I'm so ashamed but yeah so SORRY! I promise to give you a better update some day soon!! Sorry Sorry Sorry but hopefully you can forgive me and still vote and comment??? and if you haven't fanned me fan me!? Or follow me now I think following is stupid like it was better as fanning but anyway! BYYYE! xxx

Louis POV

“Thank god I was cleaning today” Harry just laughed and grabbed more bags out of the boot of his car. “I think I’m nearly unpacked Lou” I beamed helping him unpack as we just kind of had a silence between us, nothing awkward but I think both of us were hitting the reality of living together. Harry left the room and I carried on unpacking and humming along.

“That’s everything!” Harry dropped the rest of his boxes on the ground. “Well you packed light” I poked my tongue out at him before placing more clothes in my drawers. Harry and I carried on unpacking till I reached the bottom of the bag and found a grey hoodie which I decided to put over my shirt because I convinced myself it was getting cold, but the reality was I just have always wanted to wear my boyfriend’s clothes.

Harry looked up and I think was trying to determine if I was wearing his hoodie. “Is that my-?” I interrupted. “Yes Harry it is, sorry It’s just nice and I have always wanted to wear my boyfriend’s clothes and yeah”

“It looks hot on you but look it’s a little baggy and you look adorable” Harry pecked my lips before waltzing past me into the bathroom with his toiletries. I put the bags in the closet before heading into the kitchen grabbing myself a juice and plonking on the couch. Not long later Harry was beside me. “Thanks for letting me move in with you lou” Harry smiled at me before resting his head on my shoulder.

“Uh Uh thank you for moving in with me”

DING DONG! “Grr what great timing they have….” Harry and I hopped up and opened the door for Liam and Niall. “Louis!” Niall pulled me into a hug and then saw harry. “Oh HARRY! Isn’t it?”

“Of course it’s harry you stupid leprechaun you met him a few weeks ago”

“Hey Lou!” Liam gave me a hug briefly before presenting a bag of Chinese and some deserts. “You legend Li!” I followed him into the kitchen while Harry and Niall set up the couches and put the movie in.

We grabbed some plates and I grabbed a seat next to Harry and handing him a plate of Chinese. “Thanks Lou looks amazing” We all began watching transformers, don’t ask it was Niall’s choice.

~~~~~~~~

Halfway through the movie and Harry and I are snuggled up and my heads in his lap and he’s playing with my hair. This is fucking heaven, I now officially know having a perfect, handsome boyfriend is THE best thing in the world hands down.

Harry POV

I LIVE With LOUIS! This is actually seriously exciting. Now whenever I’m sexually frustrated I can call on Louis, haha that’s not the reason I’m here but that’s a bonus. God he’s so hot lying here on my legs I just want to do things that I shouldn’t talk about. Kidding I’m not horny or anything, I just love having him as my boyfriend and I can’t wait to cuddle up at night and be one of those sappy romantic couples.