Chapter 13 - Insecure

Hey Loves! Firstly, sorry it's short and sucky but I was running out of time and I just really wanted to update! So I'm sorry regardless and I hope you accept my apology! ANyway I hope you vote and comment because if you don't give me a good reason to get excited about giving you an update I won't. Sorry another rant... but to those of you who commented I LOVE YOU! and keep it going!! <3 xxx

Louis POV

"Babe, please don't worry ok? We are gonna make this work" Harry kissed my cheek,my forehead and lastly my lips. "I don't want to share you Harry" I admitted sheepishly. "You aren't sharing me Lou, I'm only your's" Harry was doing his best to comfort me but I am insecure like that. "Oh Lou, please, I will come and visit every weekend or you can come to my place" I gently pecked his lips again. "Ok, I'm sorry for being annoying" 

I pouted. "Oh Lou, your never annoying" I entwined our hands as we left the park. "Wohoho who is this?" I knew that voice. I turned around to see Liam and Niall looking exactly the same as us, entwined hands. I have always looked up to their relationship, it's gorgeous. "Uhh Liam,Niall this is Harry my uh-" 

"Boyfriend" Harry finished the sentence and pecked my cheek. "Yeah my boyfriend" I beamed. I will never get tired of saying that. "Aww I am offended you didn't tell us about him. WAIT OH MY GOD your the one he was going on about from the omegle" Niall poked Harrys chest. "Liam! It's that Harry guy who was always preoccupying Louis at work" Niall was still smiling and dancing around. "Oh sorry about my boyfriend, didn't realise I was keeping him from working properly" Harry shoved me sideways with his ass. I just giggled. "Oh my god, you guys are adorable" Niall beamed. 

"I can stop obsessing over your cute relationship now, cause I got myself one" I winked towards Liam and Niall. "Well have a great day guys" I started to walk away but Niall whispered something in Harrys ear. I felt myself getting protective over my boyfriend. I stormed off. "Hey Louis, what,why are you angry?" Harry ran to catch up with me. "I just want to make the most of our time together" I sassed back.

"Oh I can tell your lying! I know it's about Niall whispering to me." Harry spoke pulling me around and into his chest. "He was just telling me to look after you" I then blushed and felt awful I was giving harry the cold shoulder just because Niallt old him to look after me. "I'm sorry Harry, I'm such a boyfriend I didn't mean to. I got jealous" Harry pecked my lips again. "Jealous boyfriend, I like it" Harry winked before chuckling. "Shut up you!" I poked his stomach.

Harry POV

You know what i love? having an insecure boyfriend. I LOVE IT! He is so adorable and I get to confirm how much I care about him every few minutes. I love it. I am so totally falling for him after 2 days but he's so carefree apart from his insecurity in a relationship. "Aww thanks for everything LouBear" I squeezed his hands. "No thank you! You have just been amazing" I smirked at him. "You were amazing last night" I winked and strutted off swaying my ass a little bit extra for his satisfaction.