Chapter 8 - He's Silently Freaking

Hey Loves! Thanks to @MrsStyles9210 for being Harry! Anyway enjoy and look forward to the next chapter!! I am particually excited! :) <3 .xx

Louis POV

I made it home safetly ignoring all the calls from Harry. I cannot successfully drive and be sexual at the same time. I got through the door and unpacked the stuff. If Harry calls I won't be cleaning the house tonight so tomorrow I should ban myself from talking to him so I can friking pack up the house and make it at least somewhat tidy.

Harry: *calls* 

Louis: Hello? Louis speaking. 

Harry: Hey! It's Harry. 

Louis: Harry! Hey!

Harry: How are you, sexypants? 

Louis: I'm alright, You calling me the whole way home was a pain! But apart from that it was fine  haha 

Louis: How about your sexy self? 

Harry: I'm doing great, now that I'm talking to you  

Louis: Aww isn't that sweet! 

Harry: My day has been really sucky. My ex-girlfriend (well, ONE of them) called me up and wanted to meet with me. I told her no, so SHE decided it would be a great idea to send my nudes around to her friends, right? Don't EVER date a woman, Louis. EVER. 

Louis: Aww babe, I'm sorry! What an ass, I wish I got sent those nudes tho! hahah jokes! 

Harry: She was kind of a bitch when we dated. I only stayed with her because a) her dad was all like 'you break her heart and i'll break your skull and b) the sex was actually really good. But I wish I never would've dated her AT ALL. It swore me off women. 

Louis: Oh god babe, I'm sorry! 

Harry: It's okay. Really. I'm talking to you now and i get to come see you soon, so I'm totally fine 

Louis: I still feel bad! 

Harry: Eh, I'll be okay  

Louis: well that's good, you are quite a horndog aren't you! 

Harry: I am  

Louis: Jesus... 

Harry: You're gonna be in for it, babe. You're gonna love it. 

Louis: Oh god, I had no idea I was talking to a horny bastard! LOL 

Harry: Aw, you love it! 

Louis: Not really, not when you are horny all the time! ha 

Harry: I'm not like a cat in heat or anything. i don't go rubbing myself on the carpet  

Louis: Great! Now you refer yourself to a cat! Jesus!

Harry: Trust me, I'm no pussy  

Louis: Oh god... Harry stop! 

Harry: I mean...I have a hole, just not a pussy 

Louis: Congrats you established that Harry!

Harry: YAY! But wouldn't that be cool, though? To be this hermaphrodite? I wonder if they can have sex with themselves....?

Louis: Harry! Really you should stop, you are creeping me out! 

Harry: Okay, okay! I can go back to sexy chat, if you wanna. Or we can talk about something else, babe. Just as long as I hear your voice, I could listen to you read your shampoo bottle. 

Louis: I don't think my shampoo bottle is interesting! You are quite an odd one! 

Harry: Mmm. Keep talkin'  

Louis: Oh for fuck sake, you weirdo! Well I could go on all day about carrots and being the sass master but you know what i quite like blabbing, blabbing is fun you know that? Hmm yes I should think so.

Harry: Sass master, hm? Sassy is REALLY good 

Louis: Oh I am probably the sassiest person you will meet... 

Harry: Good! I like my men sassy  

Louis: Oh god! haha 

Harry: Sassy men tend to be dominant. I like dominant. Dominant is great. 

Louis: You will be the dominant one till I learn the ropes 

Harry: Mmm. I like being in control  

Louis: Good! You aren't going to be all horny tomorrow night are you? I have a surprise planned! 

Harry: Ehhh. I might be  

Harry: I'll uh....give Harry Jr. an emergency session tomorrow before i come over  

Louis: Well then my surprise might not be a good idea! 

Harry: Aw! do you want me on my best game? 

Louis: Well it would be nice if you weren't horny but I thought we could meet there? 

Harry: I'd love to, babe 

Louis: Well I should probably tell you tomorrow I would be ruining it if I told you now! hehe 

Harry: That sounds fine, babe. I know i'm gonna love it because....i get to see that sexy face...and ass. and body. 

Louis: I'm gonna be soooo awkward drop me a text when you get into Doncaster so I can get to the secret destination and then tell you where to go!

Harry: yay! sounds good! ...and no, you won't be awkward. you'll be PERFECT 

Louis: You don't know that! Well I am sorry to cut our chat short but I am real tired! I will talk to you tomorrow babe?

I really didn't want to hang up on Harry but I needed a shower. I headed up stairs and quickly stripped off and into the heat and steam of the shower. I will never find a shower not relaxing I mean they are just the best place to think and probably do other sexual things but hey I ain't at that stage yet..... After my seriously long session of singing and somewhat showering I got into bed. I don't even want to think about my amount of cleaning to do tomorrow uggh leave that for the morning!