Episode 7: Hour of Power Part 2

~In the Man Cave~

"Can you turn that off?" Henry bitterly asked Charlotte and Jasper as they watched the viral video of Drex humiliating him in the bakery. They had only just returned to the hideout and the boy was sat with a blanket and his butt in a bucket of ice water, leaving him feeling pretty miserable. Drex had carried on the spanking for at least fifteen minutes after the video was finished and then left to let the crowd laugh at him and (y/n), who was furious that he'd gotten the better of her. That dumb drug, it had left her like jelly and despite the beating he took, Henry graciously helped her walk home. God, this sucked.

"Come on, Schwoz! Get me out of here!" Ray yelled at his handyman as he sat on a chair with both boxes still locked on his head and hands. (y/n) was by his side, her arms around his shoulders to keep him calm, but he was freaking out. The dumb locks wouldn't budge and with this thing on his head, Ray would never be able to see, touch or kiss his girl ever her again. It was a deliberately crafty move from Drex, who was still hellbent on finding the Man and causing more chaos, but one thing at a time.

"Hang on, Ray. He's trying." The young woman pressed a kiss to the edge of his shoulder and felt him relax a little. This was awful, how was he supposed to show her his undying love and loyalty to her and chase away any doubts she had if he couldn't look her in the eye?

"So, how's your bottom?" Jasper asked Henry, who wasn't happy that people kept asking him about his ass. Obviously, it was red raw, it'd been smacked for like twenty minutes by a madman.

"Spanked. It still hurts." He grumbled, shifting his position in the ice bucket o he could plunge his sore skin in further.

"Isn't the ice helping?" Charlotte asked, having hoped that (y/n)'s idea to soak it in the cold would help reduce the swelling. There wasn't much else they could do apart from waiting for it to heal by itself and there was nothing in the woman's magic first-aid kit that would help.

"No. This is is just giving me numb butt." He complained. Now, he couldn't feel his butt, but it still hurt for some reason. Life was just so unfair.

"Ugh! I can't cut through it." Schwoz whined and stopped using his blowtorch when he realised that he wasn't even scratching the surface of the metal. Everything in his toolbox was useless and after this last attempt, he was out of ideas.

"Dang it, why not?" Ray groaned and (y/n) felt his body sag with disappointment. He had really hoped that this would free him and then, he'd be able to kiss his sweet girl until she couldn't think, feel or see anything but the burning love he had for her.

"Because this helmet is made of neutronium, and it has three different thermo-magnatomic locks. The only way to open it is with a special electronic key. Did Drex give you a special electronic key?" Schwoz asked their couple and if they could see Ray's face, they'd know he was giving the genius the same annoyed look as (y/n).

"Oh, yeah, right after he drugged me. Yeah, he was like "Oh, (y/n), I don't hate your boyfriend, why don't you let him out so he can beat my ass?!" Of course, he didn't give us a damn key!!" The young woman snarled at the little man, not believing how thick he was sometimes. How can a guy build a teleporter like it was nothing and still be so dumb?

"Look, if you can't get this helmet off, at least get this freakish nut cluster trap off my hands! I haven't touched my girlfriend in over two hours!" Ray growled, shaking the wooden trap at Schwoz. He was starting to get (y/n) withdrawal symptoms and whiny Ray was what no one wanted.