Chapter 19

(Y/n) West Pov:
I spent the night in Beck's RV cause why not, plus he promised to take me to the beach on our very first date. "So this is where u live?" I asked in disbelief. "Why? Is it bad?" Beck asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Not really to be honest." I said. I sat on his bed and closed my eyes for a bit.

Beck Oliver Pov:
(Y/n) fell a sleep and dang she was so cute. I pulled the blanket to cover her up so she can be nice and warm. "Goodnight (n/n)" i said softly as i gave her a small kiss on her forehead. She gave a small but soft smile at those words and I went beside her and cuddled her close until i closed my eyes.

Jade West Pov:
"Mom, I should tell u this a very long time ago." I said, "yeah jade?" Mom said with a confused yet concerned look "i kept this a secret to you for 3 years now. I used to date Beck back then. I am so sorry if i kept it as a secret from u" i said. "Tell me next time okay Jadelyn" mom said. I hate how she calls me by my first name, in fact i like my nickname better. I took my phone opened it and messaged (y/n) about how sorry I am, i mean right now is a friday night and i have been mad at her for 1 week and 2 days now.

A/n - hellur bbys, i finally updated and good news is that we are almost done. Sorry for the very short chapter but ohh well. Maybe next time. Plus keep on reading and make sure to read ChildHood Friends once we are done with this, like i said in the first few chaptera this story is a sequel of 4 stories
List of stories (in order) :
1. Are We Even Perfect?!
2. ChildHood Friends.
3. Do You Want Me Back?
4. A Perfect Life
Fun fact is that this is volume 1 of the series. Volume 2 coming out very soon.