Chapter 16

(y/n) West Pov:
Theatre Make-up Class was done and I did not learn anything, I mean I know how to do my make-up!! Fun fact is I made Jade's Zombie make-up when we were in 2nd grade. It was on The Slap's page as most popular with 463.21 k views 10k comments and 293.71k likes. Me, Jade, and Cat went out of the classroom. Cat left me and Jade since she needed to go to Lane's office for counselling. "Jade, I need to tell you something." I started "What's up??" Jade asked with a concerned look on her face. To be honest Jade is only concerned when it comes to me, Beck (sometimes), Cat (most of the time), and Andre. "Listen Jade I am so scared telling you this because I know you would hate me and never speak to me ever again." I said exhaling slowly. "Tell me and I promise I wont get mad." Jade said. "Me and Beck are dating." I closed my eyes while saying that. "but please dont tell anyone." I continued. "I-i gotta go. bye (y/n)! wishing you the best!" Jade said angrily as tears were streaming down her face. "Jade I--" i started "never mind and thanks." i whispered under my breath. I left the classroom and headed to the Asphalt Cafe. Tori, Andre, and Beck were sitting on an empty table. "Hey (y/n)!!!" they said in unison, "hey guys." I said sadly. "is Jade mad at you?" Beck asked, "how did you-?" I asked "yes she is." I continued "whats the reason??" Andre and Tori asked. "no need for you to know yall." i said. i left the table got some coffee and slid down the chair. "Beck told us that u two are dating. Is it true?" Tori asked with a small smile spread across her face. "Well--" I said "Yes it's true, but dont tell anyone especially Cat and Robbie." Beck continued, I blushed as he said that. "Awee... look at (y/n)" Andre said teasingly. "Andre stop!!" I whisper-shouted from embarrassment  "Heyy" Cat said in her perky yet sweet voice." "So how was guidance with Lane??" Beck smiled at me as he was asking Cat (such a sweetheart TT-TT)  "ohh it was fun--" she said "kinda" she said as her voice trailed of.
"There you are" Robbie told Cat as he was coming near us. I took a sip of my coffee to calm my nerves down. Andre saw me stressed out and he pulled me closer  into a hug (he knew that was another way to calm me down). Beck saw Andre hug me and I could tell by his look that he was jealous. Andre let go of me and Beck got up and was walking away. "Beck-- I can explain." I said "Okay (y/n). i will give you time to explain." he said as tears were streaming down his cheeks, I wiped his cheeks with my hand and looked him into his eyes and said, "Andre and I are bestfriends ever since we were kids. Well, we lost touch and now, well-- we-- are starting to gain our friendship back. To be honest Andre knows how to comfort me ever since we were little." I told Beck trying not to cry, but I was wrong tears were streaming down my face. I wiped my tears away. "I am so sorry (y/n) I should have asked you before being mad." Beck said. "Dont worry its okay." I said giving him a small smile, he hugged me and of course I had to hug me back. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek and I smiled. "So, we good?" I asked. "yeah of course (n/n)" he said. I went back to sit with the others and this time Andre looks sad, oh god I wish I could explain to them both. "Andre, he and I are well dating." I said "(n/n) its okay i am happy for you no matter what." he said. "so you guys dont have jealousy between you 3??"  Tori asked "no we dont Beck and I are dating, Andre and I are friends ever since we were kids, and Beck and Andre are inseparatable bestfriends." I said.

Jade West Pov: 
I cant believe what (y/n) told me. I of course am angry because I still have feelings for Beck, I bumped into Trina "What are you doing?!" I yelled in frustration. "S-sorry!!" she yelled back "hey, where is Tori?" she asked. "I do not know, so why ask me?" I hissed, good thing she left, cause I mean I have anger issues and you never know what could happen. "Hey Jade." (y/n) said shyly "What do you want!!" I yelled. "Bye Jade." (y/n) said running away. I felt bad but I dont want my feelings to be worse so I decided to not talk to her

A/n - this was the longest chapter ever ohh my!! but thats okay. make sure to check out childhood friends once i am done publishing, thanks sm for 199 reads and counting