Chapter 10

(Y/n) West Pov:
School is finally over and I am at home doing my homework for Theatre History. "How was first day (n/n)?" Mom asked as she came into my room to check on me, "School was fun mom, but Jade and Beck broke up." I told her "Yep I knew." Mom replied, "how tho?!" I asked her with a shock look on my face. "Jade told me. Ohh and dad will be coming over tonight." Mom said.
Huh?? Dad?? Sorry but dad left mom Jade and I, when me and Jade were 5. What is dad going to do patch things up with mom and leave us again or he just wants to meet us again??
I walked to Jade's room and told her what mom said.

Jade West Pov:
"(Y/n) is mom serious? Dont you know last year I held up a play in school and dad said my dreams were really stupid?" I told her. "Well, we have to tell mom about it" (y/n) said as she was about to leave my room, "hey, sis, wait, i think its okay. I am happy that mom is happy." I told her a small smile spread across my face. "Oki sure" (y/n) said and left my room.

3rd Person Pov:
Night came and the bell rang. "Now girls remember that ur father is--" ms. West said , "crazy and kind of self absorbed we know" jade and (y/n) butted in. "Hey  there am back and just wanted to say i am sorry. And Jade i am so sorry about last year when I said your dreams are stupid. (Y/n) i missed u real bad" Mr. West stated. "Hi dad!!" (Y/n) and Jade said in unison and Jade gave him a fake smile.
They had dinner and they talked the night away. Mr. West then left saying goodbye to the girlz and said he would be packing so he would be going back living with them. As he left the sisters were talking:
~ ~T H E  C O N V O~ ~
Jade- "Wait?! Why tho?! So he can hurt us again??" (This is said in a confused yet angry tone)
(Y/n)- "maybe dad has changed."
Jade- "before you went back here to LA he also said that and it was a big mistake, he abused mom physically and mom was mentally ill for 2weeks after that."
(Y/n)- "i feel sorry for mom, and i guess ur right."

A/n- the chapter is kinda long but ohh well. Should i add Jade and (y/n)s father. Fact is the one with Jade's pov is that the reference was the Wok Star episode in victorious. It is because these all happened after victorious ended, they dont have a graduation yet but this.