Chapter 3

Jade West Pov:
Beck and I found (y/n) sitting by the tree writing lyrics. To be honest i feel really bad cause she is my sister. I walked up to her and-- "(y/n)?? Is it okay if we could talk?" I asked, "Jade, I know your mad at me and well if it is my fault i am so sorry. I really wished you had told me but-- you didnt so I truly am sorry" (y/n) said as I reached my arms out so i could hug her. "I didnt know you were such a sweety." A familiar voice behind me said, i looked behind and saw Tori. "What ever and this is non of your business!!" I yelled at Tori, and how funny? She just walked away.

Beck Oliver Pov:
I am so happy that we found (y/n) she was so innocent and did not know me and Jade were in a relationship. Jade was well-- i cant explain but she is being Jade. Good thing Jade and (y/n) made up and both are happy.

(Y/n) West Pov:
Cant believe i did not know, and i cant believe how Jade treated me back there. That was too much to handle and that was too painful. "(y/n)?? Is it okay if we could talk?" A familiar voice asked. Ughh!!! Cant believe Jade found me and now what?! She would make me miserable? Jade basically reached her arms out and well she gave me a hug. That made me feel so much better.