Chapter 7

(Y/n) West Pov:
I went inside a classroom decorated with art and news about theatre with masks and other stuffs. I think this is Sikowitz' classroom. Andre just came in just i was about to sit down. A red-head, huh it must be Cat... is with some guy, that guy that looks like a nerd with a dummy.
"Ohh uhh-- (y/n) i got you your fave caramel mocha latte." Andre said. "Thanks Andre!! That is thoughtful." I said as I got the coffee he is giving me. I missed Andre real bad tho. "Hi, im cat valentine, (y/n) right??" The red head said. "Cat it has been so long" i said as i gave her a hug "welcome back tho!!" She replied with a perky smile, how cute!!

Beck Oliver Pov:
I got in Sikowitz classroom seeing (y/n) with my best friend Andre. Why are they that close tho? I wondered, so i just took a seat. "Hey Beck! I did not see you there. Good morning by the way" (y/n) said politely as she sipped her drink. "Good morning (y/n)" i said with a warm smile. "So-- i know it is very crazy  to ask you this but-- how long have you known Andre?" I asked a sheepish smile across my face. "Well, i knew Andre ever since i was in kindergarten we just lost contact with one another when we was in 3rd grade." (Y/n) said.
Tori came in with a load of books on her hands. "Sorry I have been studying all day and well woke up late." Tori said her face looking exhausted.

Jade West Pov:
"Good morning (y/n)!" Beck told my sister sweetly. Like he doesnt do that too me. Not fair but hey we are officially over so yes. I saw Tori smirked shoved my leg to the aisle of the chairs and just like that she tripped I laughed hysterically at what happened but of course I had to cover my mouth so they dont know who or what I am laughing at.
"What did you do that for?! Jade try being nice!" (Y/n) said angrily. "Me and her are frenemies and i have every right" i said rolling my eyes.

Tori Vega Pov:
The new girl (y/n) helped me up. I thanked her and she winked saying. "Your welcome and plus u got me no matter what" she said. She went back to her seat as i sat down in the front seat in class.

A/n - hey bbys finally updated after todays test and yes i am only making povs for (y/n), beck and jade. Tori just has a special place and you would only see her pov here