Chapter - 39

Post dinner Swara came back to her room. She saw Sanskar talking over phone.

She stared at his busy figure remembering their journey over last year. Her eyes filled with happy tears finding other half of her heart.

She ran towards Sanskar hugging him from back when he ended his call.

He startled for a moment.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He held her hands which was wrapping his torso.

"Thank you for everything."

"Thank you for coming in my life."

"Thank you for loving me so much."

"Thank you for..."

He turned to cup her face making her stare in his eyes.

Swara was open book for him.

"I know, I have issues with marriage bond but those issues are nothing in front of your happiness."

"I thought that you will not agree."

"Frankly speaking it is difficult for me, but when I see your glittering eyes, your smiling face, I get a strength to face it. Just give me some time Frozen."

She threw herself in his embrace not being able to find any words.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

Next day, Swara and Sanskar left for office after breakfast. Even in office their routine was as usual, Swara entered in his cabin. He was working over his Mac.

"Coffee" she kept mug on his desk.

"I needed it desperately" he took a sip with closed eyes.

"Swara, I have forwarded you couple of contacts. They are well known wedding planners. You can choose which ever you want and then just order what you want. They will get it done."

"Wedding planners for what?"

"We were discussing during breakfast right? Aunty said on Sunday its auspicious day for our marriage."

"But what's the connection between wedding planner and marriage ritual?"

"You must have dream a lot about your marriage like functions, decorations, guests." He was not meeting his eyes with Swara's inquisitive ones. He was gulping hard with every word.

'I just want to give her wedding which she dream. I hope I fulfill all her expectations. I have to accept it. Nothing is important infornt of her happiness.'

Swara did not move her eyes from his flummoxed face.

She got up from her seat and moved towards his chair.

She wrapped her hands from back of chair around his neck.

"My dream is to ritually married with you Sanskar. I don't need any lavish wedding. I just want you. I want Ma, Papa and Granny's blessings."

He turned his head to look at her in disbelief.

"I want a simple wedding in front of Kanhaji. Just you, me, Ma and Papa."

'Wedding day is a big day for any girl. She dreams a lot for this day but Swara...'

"Wedding does not mean decorations, guests, 100 functions, food. This is all created by society to maintain their image, but marriage means soul to soul connection. Promising commitment, trust, love and respect for your other half for the rest of your life."