Chapter - 32

Sanskar got ready for office and knocked on door. "Swara let's go."

"Sanskar I am downstairs."

He came and saw Swara standing at the main doorstep.

"Ok bye. See you in the office." Swara waved her hand with broad smile.

"Where are you going?"

"To office"

"Ok. Where am I going?"

"To office" She rolled her eyes.

"Exactly, for your kind information we both work in same office. Let's go together."

"Together? Sanskar wakeup call. Nobody knows about our hidden marriage."

"I don't care."

"Sanskar it's ok. I will take TTC. Bye see you in the office. I am getting late." Swara was about to cross threshold.

He pulled her back holding her wrist.

"We are going together, and this is final."

Swara stared in his eyes. His usual dominating eyes showed his rights over her.

Her cheeks enriched with cherry red colour when her noses trills hit his manly cologne.

His heart fluttered looking at his effect on her. He pressed his lips looking at her blushed face.

"So shall we?" he broke their eye lock shifting her hair strand behind her ear.

"hmm" she nodded her head looking everywhere but not at him.

'What is happening between me and Sanskar?' she gave quick glance at him, whose eyes were fixed on the road. These days this thought used to linger around her mind.

After coming to office, Sanskar went to his dressing room to take tie. He remembered their moment when Swara made knot for his tie. He resolved all knots of the ties.

It was 10:30 when Swara entered in his cabin for their casual meeting. Recently their professional meeting was replaced with their casual and free talks with each other accompanied by some work-related chat.

"Hi" Swara entered to see his empty seat.

"Sanskar where are you?"

"I am here Swara."

She followed his voice and stood at the door of dressing room. He was searching something in drawers.

"What are you searching?"

"Tie" he scrunched his nose.

"Ohh so Mr. Maheshwari is in big problem." She pressed her lips looking at all open tie knots.

"Make a knot" He ordered while raising tie strap.

"Me?"

"Yes, why not?"

"I am not your PA. Call Mike." She rolled her eyes turning to go back.

But in swift moment she was pulled back by her dominating husband who wrapped his arm around her waist instantly.

"Why Mike? Are you forgetting you are my official wife?"

"Ohh! official wife. Right?" She played along with his teasing's. "But Mr. Maheshwari we are in office. Here you are my boss, and I am your employee."

"Yes, I am the boss, and you are my employee then you need to obey me. Come on make a knot."

She opened her mouth realising how he tricked her with her own words.