Chapter - 40

"What does that mean?" Swara scrunched her eyebrows.

"Have patience beautiful lady. Let your so called husband come over here."

"Just look at him how much he is stressful. It's real fun to watch him like this." Siddhant showed live video footage of their penthouses living room.

Swara saw Sanskar holding his head in both of his palms, he was on the verge of emotional breakdown.

"He is just waiting for my message for location."

Tears started rolling over her cheeks looking his vulnerability.

'Hey Kanhaji, please stop all this. Please I beg you.'

"David, drive fast" Sanskar ordered. They were in car heading towards location detected over GPS.

"Sir, he is accessing the live footage of your house." Roger informed.

"I had guess so."

"Yes Sir, he would keep his eyes on you."

"Yes and let's keep him in the dark."

Earlier, when Sanskar had realized Swara was with Siddhant, it was obvious for him to guess, that there was someone keeping an eye on their day to day activities.

His security guards found hidden camera in his living room.

It was no wonder when Roger ordered his team to tamper video footage to buy some time for their move out.

"Seriously, you know what I had never imagined Sanskar would become so possessive for someone. He was always cold, rude, arrogant.... A spoil brat." Siddhant was taking steps towards Swara not moving his lusty eyes from her scared face.

Swara gulped heavily understanding his intentions.

He bent dangerously close to her face.

Swara pushed herself back to maintain some distance.

Pungent smell of alcohol and cigarette gave her feeling of vomiting.

"Just like his father" he raised his hands to shift her hair strand.

Swara closed her eyes tightly.

And in a moment Siddhant was jerked off from his place.

"How dare you think to touch her?" Swara opened her eyes with jerk hearing Sanskar's voice.

Sanskar gave punch on his cheeks which made him to fall down on ground.

"Sanskar" Swara cried his name.

Sanskar released her clutches, Roger also came forward to help him.

Siddhant could not grasp what happened in a moment.

When he gained his mental equilibrium he roamed his eyes on the warehouse where he kept Swara as a captive.

His all men's were on gun point of Police and Sanskar's security team.

"How come you are here?" his reaction was obvious to see Sanskar in front of him.

In a moment, he felt on gun over his forehead. He knew the man behind the gun. It was Roger, Sanskar's most loyal employee.

"You bastard messed up with me. What did you think I will let you do whatever you want? You put camera in my house. I used the same to trick you."

"Sanskar" Swara threw herself in his secured embrace.

"Shhh, I am here Swara. I am here. You are safe Swara. Please don't cry." He kept on saying soothing words to her.

"How did you get to know I am here?"