39. New Groove.

The look Theo gave her as she entered the door was butterfly-inducing.

 His mouth quirked up in a smile, and he rounded the countertop with a plate in his hands. On top was a huge sandwich that he pushed into her hands. "Eat." His tone almost made her eyes flutter shut with arousal. She instead sat on the couch and ate the masterpiece Theo had made her as he tidied up. 

"I could get used to this." She groaned, enjoying the feeling of a full stomach. A chuckle from the sink made her heart skip a beat. "You need to stop that." She muttered.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Hera picked up on the sarcasm in Theo's voice and shot up straight, nearly dropping the last few bites of lunch. Are you meddling with my brain? She sent to his mind, causing his chuckle to return.

"Why? Do you feel something?"

She had to clench her thighs shut that second. He was rounding the counter again, desire in his eyes. "What are you playing at, Theo?"

His smile was causing her to blush profusely. "I've been practising some long-range skills... Can you tell?" The effect of his Evolution from across the room had her wet. 

"I can tell." She whimpered. 

He closed the gap between them and reached a hand to caress her face. His hand slid further, burying itself in her hair, and tugged slightly, tilting her head to the side. He leaned in dizzyingly close and mesmerised her as he kissed a trail up her neck to her jaw and finally to her mouth. His fist closed slightly in her hair as he deepened the kiss and took control. He calculatingly placed the other hand around the back of her neck, thumb stroking the tiny hairs there. She shuddered under his touch and when he pulled back, her eyes flitted to his.

"What is this?" She breathed. His own arousal now pressed against her and he prepared to answer her.

"I want to try something. Do you trust me?" He kissed her again leaving her breathless. She nodded slightly as his grip tightened on her neck. A sudden and unexpected wave of pleasure coursed through her whole body and she realized his plan. She bit her lip to stop the grin as he sent another wave of lust through her. 

Sweat broke out across her body and she moaned at each wave. The intensity grew each time until it happened. Her body clenched over and over again from nothing but the stimulation of Theo's Evolution. He didn't even have to touch her to make her experience pure ecstasy. He untangled himself from her and kissed her once more before helping her up off the couch. 

"I think we were supposed to go to a meeting." She muttered incoherently. Theo pulled her to the room and ushered her into the bathroom. 

"Wash up and then we can go." He left her standing in front of the mirror reeling. She was going to need a cold shower again.

The walk to her father's house was slightly awkward. Not only did she just experience some mind-blowing 'mental stimulation,' but there was no time to return the favour, and Theo couldn't seem to filter his lust-filled expression. 

"You need to stop looking at me like that, my dad doesn't know about us yet."

"He knows." Theos voice was low at the admission.

"What? How?" Hera's face was aflame. She didn't know how she would face him after what they had just done. She was an adult but Joseph had a track record when it came to interfering with her relationship; whether it be official or not.

"Is that what he said to you when he left the training?" Theo shook his head, no, in response and pulled her after him. His grip was warm and she felt herself calming completely. Normally she would be mad at the nonconsensual mind tinkering but she appreciated not feeling embarrassed as they reached the porch steps.