C H A P T E R - 09

She took bath and then she wore a red anarkali with churidar pant . And she started doing her makeup.  She put some blush on with pink glossy lipstick and applied some highlighter . She didn't need to add any eyeliner or kohl because her long lashes were enough to attract her eyes. And she wore 2 bangles in each hands . There was a thin gold chain in her neck which makes her neck look so enchanting. She was looking good , she thought looking herself at the mirror.

After getting ready , She saw zimam was still sleeping. So she went closer to him to wake him up . He was wake but he wanted to see what she'll do to wake him up . She tried to call his name which is hard for her. Because she never raised her voice at anyone. She again called his name now louder than the last time . When she thought she'll again call him .

Then the door got knocked . Kashish went to open the door . Zainab were knocking the door because gul bano told her to wake them up . It was past 10 am and kashish's family will come with breakfast tp have with them which is a ritual in Pakistan. Bride's family come with breakfast to have with groom's family .

Zainab were smiling mischievously at her . Kashish look at her confusingly . And then zainab broke the silence and told her to cover 'em up . So she replied, " kiya cover karoon api??" . Zainab replied, " tumhara or bhai ka love marks which is so clear ".

Her cheeks were started to change their colour . Her cheeks were pink even her neck were started to get pink . She hastily noded her head . Then zainab told her to go quickly downstair because her family will arrive faster .

Zimam finally opened his eyes after dropping the idea to tease her. Then he went to washroom to have a  bath quickly . After showering he wrap the towel around his waist and went to his closet .

He wore a black kurti with black pants. Then his black wrist watch . He came to dressing table to set his hair even though his After shower hairstyle suit him to death . He saw a beautiful scenario in front of him. His wife were covering his lovemark with concealer and her bangles were creating a sound which is a peaceful lullaby for him .

Then he went closer to her and told her , " you are doing a great job because these love marks are only mine to see ". His voice was firm yet gentle.  He know what she have Ben through.  So he don't want her to afraid of him . He wants her to open up to him . He needs her to tell him every single thing she have Been through . He wants her to come out of her shell..

IM SORRY FOR THIS

Short chapter 

Guys I know i always update late . First of all , I'm not a professional writer . Second I'm a student.  I can feel your emotions whenever you comment me to update bcs I've been a reader from 2020 . I wanna say sorry bcs I'm keeping you guys waiting. I'm trying but days are getting hectic.  I can't take out time for myself . I can't manage because in these writer path , I'm a new born baby .

♡And I couldn't make myself in this world IF API/ BESTIE QANOOT SHAHID DIDN'T HELP ME . I've no words for her . Still I remember how helped me in everything. She is my sunshine in my writing journey. 
I'm grateful.♡

Because of some situations,  my exams delayed . And now they'll starting from 15 September.

Keep me in your prayers ♡