C H A P T E R ~ 0 4

She went to her amma's room. – chapter 03

Amma already knew something is happened because whenever something happens kashish is always at her door at anytime even if its midnight. kashish was crying so amma knew her mother did something or scold her . she hugged her amma as soon as she enter the room and ask her , ''amma , maire sath hi aisa kyun hota hai ?? maine kya aisa gunah kiya hai jo mamma mujhe aise dat thi hai. Main toh unki sab bath sunti hoon sab kam karti hoon . maine aaj bhi kitna subah savere uthke unki sab kam kar diya phir bhi unho ne mera aik tareef nahi ki . ulta dat diya aik mistake pe ''.

Amma consoled her , '' shush mera bache aise nahi rothe . upar koi hain joh sab dekh raha hain woh tumhe iss sab ke liye zaroor koi inaam dega . allah insaf karega bethe aap aise math roiye . ''

Kashish replied , '' amma , main hi kuch gunah kiya hoga joh mujhe aise sahja mil raha hain . hain nah?? main baaji ki tarah itni intelligent or sundar nahi hoon is liye shayad muje who pyar nhi karti ."

Amma knew why her mother was so harsh to her but didn't say a word to her. Because amma knew she will be more depressed if she again remembers her mother accusation. She forget that memory because after that day everyone behaved like that painful day was just a dream because she fainted after listening her several accusation.

After the talk she went to her room and slept. Because next day she have to wake up early again.

In the morning, she prepared breakfast and again taya ammi told her to call zimam . She requested zaynab that she have another work so she cant go and told her to call her brother. kashish goal was to avoid zimam at any cost because she was ashamed as she dropped tea on him also her mother scold her infront of him .

In dining table, when she was serving everyone her mother told her her to serve paratha to zimam . And she asked to zaynab , ''aapi kya aap bhaijaan ko paratha pass karenge ?? aapke pass hi hai woh ''.

Zimam was astonished because she never refused her mother or declined her mother . then he understood her . she was ignoring zimam because she dropped tea on him . but he don't know why she was ignoring him ? even though he didn't even said a singl word . if there is another person who dropped tea on him , he will definitely burn him by his stare.

Time skip

Zimam noticing every single thing she is doing. She was ignoring him like a plague . she didn't even looking at him . and its effecting zimam so much . but she was talking to ehtesham so freely . zimam was feeling angry because she was so free towards him but she don't even said a single word to him . ( yeah finally )

He subconsciously talking to himself . he said to inner him , '' why am I feeling so angry if she talk with ehtesham ??'' . his heart replied , '' because you like her and you're feeling jealous right now ''. He replied , '' ARE YOU CRAZY I CANT LIKE HER . WE HAVE LITERALLY 10 YEAR OR MORE AGE GAP ''. His mind mockingly said to him , ''that means you don't disagree with the fact that you like her '' and smirk to him . he angrily spat at him , '' I AM GONNA KILL YOU ''.

Then he heard some giggling so he snap back to reality . he look out saw that zaroon , zaynab, sehrish and kashish was enjoying rain . they were dancing and laughing at each other like maniac . he didn't believe that kashish was dancing also laughing loudly . she was looking so beautiful drenched in rain .he don't know why right now he was jealous over his younger brother .

They were enjoying so much that they didn't even know that someone was watching them . when kashish realize someone was watching them . she was elbowing zaroon as he was beside her . he mockingly said , '' tum aise kyun behave kar rahi ho jaise zimam vai hamare piche khare hain? And I don't afraid of him . who is he ? probably he scared of me ''.