C H A P T E R - 08

The bird chirping was filling the emptiness of the dawn . Sunlight was peeking through the white cream curtains . The khan family was dead tired because of the wedding including bride and groom. Bride is so worn out after her long night .

Feeling something wet and soft on her cheeks and neck caused her to stir in her sleep . She thought who is in her room . Normally before she sleep she always lock her door . And her parents don't come I'm her room because of her pottery things.

She was trying to find her soft pillow by taping her hand in the bed . She snuggle in them when she is sleep . She found a hard pillow by taping and she snuggle in it. But she couldn't find an comfortable pose so she layed over the pillow . She was astonished in her sleep that the pillow was very hard yet comfortable.

The pillow suddenly vibrated and chuckled . Kashish sat up straight and frowned in her sleep. She was sitting like a baby . Her lips was puckered in a pout . She was looking around her room and saw that she is not in her room .

She finally realised that she is not kashish khan anymore she is kashish zimam khan .

Her mind finally set back . She is married. Her husband is now laying beside her . She gasp when she remember that he took shower with her . He washed her also he dressed her in his cloth .

Speaking of zimam , he was looking at her from 1 hour ago . He was laying beside her and admiring her . She is so beautiful and strong. He was giving her open mouth kisses . When she stirred he stopped doing it .

And when she woke up , he closed his eyes and pretending to sleep . He saw the way she sat up and furrow her eye brows and open her eyes to looked around his room . Like she forget that she is married . Her lips was In pout shape . He zone in her pink soft lips . Suddenly a quiet gasp was echoed in their room and he zone out from his imagination.

Suddenly her cheeks were flushed and turning pink . He finally said ,
" jaan-e-zimam , uth gayi tum ?? " .
Kashish nodded her head and she got up went to bathroom .

Guys I'm sorry for late update and I'm sorry for short chapter . I can't update till June or July. And I cant be in online till June or July. I've my final exam .

SO I LOVE YOU GUYS . YOU GUYS SUPPORTED ME A LOT .

♡ BORAHAE ♡