C H A P T E R - 07

---0---
HE  kissed kashish's forehead forehead . At this point she could feel her heartbeat increasing , breath becoming uneven and her hands sweating under his . She was nervous by his intense gaze. He noticed her every action.  He was satisfied that he had that much effect on her .

He pulled her in his embrace and started to rub her back to calm her down . She was looking here and there to not have eye contact . Her cheeks were faint red . She was blushing .  He cleared his throat to get her attention. But She was looking at her toes like they are the most fascinating thing she had ever seen.

Then He tilted her chin by his finger to look at her face and grab her attention.  When she finally made eye contact with her doe brown eyes , he can feel his hearts missed a beat .

Then they lean closer until their lips met. Their were perfect for each other  Like it were pieces of a puzzle . She was captured in his kiss that she didn't knew that she was in his bed no now it is also her bed , it's their bed . She thought in her mind .

He was kissing her like his life depends on that kiss . Their lips were colliding . Her hand automatically grasp his hair in her fist . Then He suddenly grip her butt. She open her mouth being astonished .  He plung his tongue in her mouth .

He was discovering her mouth with his tongue . When she fist his t-shirt tightly in her small hand , he realised that she need to breath. So he pull out and look at her for permission.  She looked at him meekly and leans in to kiss his cheek . She shyly nod her head at him .

He kissed her forehead again .

A/N - (Sorry guys but I am a forehead kiss lover  🤭🤭)

He kissed her eyes then cheeks then nose . Finally his eyes gone to her lips . Then He started to kiss her with passion and desire . He breaks the kiss and started to trailing his lips from her lips to her jaw , to her neck and her collarbone. She fisted his hair and bring him more closer to her skin .

When he reaches her breast and look up at her for permission again . She nod her head subconsciously. Then He began to undress her . in a minute , He took off her clothes .

She was only in two piece in front of him .He then again kissed her and pulled her closer by grabbing behind her neck.  His lips were warm and soft . He was sucking her lower lip and nibbling on it . He started to brush his tongue on her lips to give him enter her mouth .

She don't what to do so she parted her lips and he enter her mouth . He were hovering over her with his tongue inside her mouth . His knee was between her parted legs and his palm next to her head supporting his body weight .

After sometime he left her mouth and he started to kiss her neck roughly . Like he was making sure that to leave marks, His marks .

Then He took off his kurtha with taking time . He switch off the light and made sure to dim the light .

Then He made eye contact with her all the time . His eyes were black with lust and hunger . He was looking at her like she is the girl he ever prayed for .

Zimam is very dominant . His action screamed dominant . By now , she know he was not a vanilla type girl. He is an alpha guy . The way he was kissing her , she knew he is very possessive. 

He lean down and kissing her valley of her breast . He unhook her bra without even knowing her . Her boobs  jiggled when he took off the piece of clothe .

Her boobs were very big . She was 36d, just the perfect size he ever desired . He was drooling by looking at her bare breast  . He was roughly sucking and nibbling at her breast without even warning.  He was leaving numerous dark red marks . HIS MARKS .