C H A P T E R - 02

She was going to kitchen then someone hug her very tightly . Kashish is only used to her amma jaan (daado-grandma) cherishes and love . when she felt someone was talking to her , she snap back to reality . then she realize a girl about age 20 said that , "Are you kashish ?? ive heard so much about from baba and ammi''

Flashback

tayi abbu and tayi ammi enter the house and kashish went to kitchen for some snacks for them. Tayi abbu and tayi ammi sat in living room and talking about kashish how welcoming she is. And she is very caring and loving . zaroon and zaynab were heard them . and they were curious who is this kashish . they were very eager to meet Kashish.

Flashback ends here

Zaynab and zaroon were talking to her . and said her ,

'' we talk with chachi so much before coming here we didn't heard anything about you. How come chachi don't talk about you ?? youre so beautiful and caring also loving .'' zaroon also nod his head eagerly. Zaynab is zimam and zaroon younger sister . Zaynab and zaroon they both are very bubbly nature and they are also very caring . kashish was talking to them , it's the first time kashish was talking to a person without any hesitation apart from her amma ( daado). She finally came out of her shell.

Then she told them about their room also adviced them to take some rest because in few hours the function will start. Mayoon starting at 8 pm . so she thought that she will do all her works at before 8'o clock . but her mother didn't want to spare her at any cost . so her work ends at 10'0 clock . so she go to mayoon at 10'0 clock and noticed that nobody care about her if she late or not .

Zimam pov :

I am getting late because I want to go to my cousin's mayoon.

For your information, im Zimam Ali Khan . im 29 and a business tycoon . currently im shifting my business to Lahore because my parents ( ashar and gul) want to stay with my grandma .daado is end of her age so we are shifting .

Im busy because its my last meeting in Lahore . my parents and siblungs were already reached .

My chacha and chachi ( Nizaj and Rezana) have 3 daughters I think . first 1 is married and second one is getting married now . I don't have any idea about third one .

Im going directly to the mayun .

Pov ends here.

Zimam also at mayoon now. Then he saw kashish....

Zimam pov :

Im at mayoon . my eyes go at a girl doe eyes , button nose and plum lips . she looks so innocent and pure. She is looking so sad. She is not talking to anybody . I think she isn't interested anymore . But now she is going inside the khan villa .

I'll greet everyone then I'll go to freshen up .

Pov ends here.

kashish was going to amma for her late night gossip . she reached to amma's room and said to amma

''amma aap abhi tak soye nahi, laiye mujhe dijiye main aapki pair daba deti hoon ''And amma replied '' mujhe aap zara bataye kiya kiya huwa mayoon main , meri jaan ne kiya kiya kiyya .'' '' amma pata hain aaj zaynab api or zaroon vai mujse bohot ache se baat kar rahe te '' said kashish. ''Acha meri jaan'' said amma . ''amma , maine function gayi thi par koi mera nahi pucha '' said kashish.

then They were singing song and giggling . zimam was coming in the lawn then he heard some giggling .he was peeking through the room then he saw kashish and daado . he was amazed that girl in her age , they will enjoy the life also now they will be on mayoon . but she was enjoying here with daado.

Then he saw someone calling him and its from his office . he picked up his call and having conversation. When he end his call , kashish approached him and questioned him,'' who are you ? are you a guest ??''. He replied that,'' in few minutes you'll know who I am .''

Kashish was about to go to her room . then mamma (rezana) came and told to kashish ,''did you gave snacks to zimam , why are you roaming?? We already have so much work'' . kashish replied that , ''mamma , zimam vhai kaha hain , main ne tw nehi dekha ''. When zimam looked behind him , saw that the girl and his chachi were having discussion about him. Then he confirm that she is chacha and chachi's 3rd daughter .

Then her mother replied , '' tumhare piche hi to khare hain''. Kashish looked behind . Saw that he is the ''who are you'' guy and she became shocked. They were both looking at each other . And he was smirking at her .