The baby

'I have died, everyday

'I have died, everyday. Waiting for you'

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Ember screamed in agony as she layed on the operating table.

"Rosalie, pass the morphine." Edward says franticly 

"Carlisle said the placenta must have detached. He's coming as fast as he can, but..." Alice says, on the phone with Carlisle.

"We'll have to do it" Rosalie claims as she grabs a scapel and start slicing Ember's stomach.

"Rose! Let the morphine spread." Edward says 

"There's no time. He's dying." Rosalie gasps

"Get him out now!" Ember screams

"Look at me, Ember" Jacob says. Rosalie cuts Bella's stomach as the sight of blood distracts her.

"Rosalie, don't!" Edward says pushing her to the ground as he asks Alice to take her out.

"Save her! You've got to change her!" Jacob yells

"I can't, not whilst he's still in there. I got to get him out first." Edward says

"Stay, Ember. Stay focused. Keep your heart beating." Jacob tries soothing

"No! He's suffocating!" Ember yells, crying in pain. Edward soon leans in and rips the embryotic sac with his teeth, pulling the baby out.

"Okay. Hey. Hey, hey. It's Emilia" Edward smiles.

"She's beautiful" Ember sighs as the pain stops. Edward brings Emilia closer to her, so she can carry her daughter and Emilia calms down at the sight of her mother. But suddenly the baby bytes her, and Edward takes her back.

Suddenly Embers eyes shut.

"Ember. Ember? Ember no, Ember?" Jacob yells, and proceeds to perform CPR on her.

"Jacob, take the baby." Edward says 

"Keep that thing away from me" Jacob yells. Rosalie walks back in the room.

"Edward. I'll take her. I promise I'm okay. Let me." Edward gives the baby to Rosalie and takes out a syringe and injects Ember with it.

"What is that?" Jacob asks

"Its my venom" Edward replies. he venom doesn't work so Edward gives Ember CPR.

"You're okay. Come on. It's supposed to be working." Edward yells

"Oh, my God." Jacob says

"Come on. Ember, come on." Edward yells but Ember to be unresponsive and lays still, looking dead.

"I won't kill you. That'd be too easy. You deserve to live with this." Jacob says as he leaves the room in tears while Edward continues to give Ember CPR.

"You're not dead. You're not dead. Come on! No, it will work. It will work. Please, please, please, please. Come back to me, please, baby. Ember, Ember please" Edward pleads to his unresponsive wife.

Unknown Place.

Eliza feels the energy of her granddaughter fade and screams in sadness, trying to pull her wrists out of her chains but it's no use.

"My baby" the older woman sobs. Her magic starts to react to her emotions, creating a loud thunder storm outside. The roaring sounds of the ice clashing, causing lightning to spark in the deep dark skies.

Eliza's eyes glow blue, as she continues to sob. 

"My baby"

Author's Note.

Hey guys this brings us to the end of Breaking of dawn part one. Sorry for the long wait, I honestly am not going to make promises I can't keep, updates will be god knows when I'm free. This chapters shout outs go to -

@ArzuArslan937 btw big fan of the avengers, really nice pf pic.

@BunnyThick Any of yall known that drunk joke involving Pikachu, from sniper wolf. How this dude got so drunk he went to his younger nephew's room, grabbed his hamster and threw him out the window yelling "Pikachu, I choose you." May the hamster rest in peace if he wasn't found.