Baseball

"Time stands still, beauty in all she is

"Time stands still, beauty in all she is. I will be brave, I will not let anything take"

Today I was going to play baseball with the Cullens. Finishing my coffee the front door opens and in comes Edward.

"You ready?" he asks, I take one last gulp of my drink as I place my mug in the sink and follow him. Locking my door, I follow him and enter his car. 

It was a 10 minute drive, but once we reached there Edward placed a baseball hat on my head as he took his coat off. I did the same since I didn't need it. Following Edward, Jasper hands me a bat and I smirk.

As Edward goes to the other side, I walk to stand behind Jasper as we watch the game layout. Rosalie is the first to get out as Carlisle gets ready to hit.

As Alice throws the ball, and Carlisle hits it I spot Emmet and Edward try to catch it but bump into each other and fall allowing Carlisle a win.

Jasper being next, as I wait for my turn spinning the bat in my hand with speed as I watch the game unfold.

As Jasper hits the ball, Emmet runs and climbs up a tree grabbing the ball and throwing it back before Jasper can hit a homerun.

It being my turn, I walk to the batting position. Alice smiles at me as I smile back. She then swings the ball at me and with lightning speed, I hit it causing it to go across the field. Running faster then ever I manage to land before Edward returns the ball making me pump a fist in the air.

Jasper high-fives me as Rosalie get's ready to bat but Alice stops. Three firmaliar presences make themselves known as they walk in direction of us. We all regroup as they all surround me.

"They were leaving, then they heard us" Alice states

"Lets go" Edward says trying to take me to the car 

"It's to late" Carlisle says

"Its the nomads isn't it" I ask and he nods. I sigh before standing side by side with Edward.

"What are you doing?" he asks

"These people tried to kill me as a child, I'm gonna do something my parents were not able to do. If I have to I will rip them to shreds" I use my telepathy to say this in Edward's mind and he looks at me with wide eyes.

Hearing the footsteps we both look back at the the nomads as the walk through the field.

"I believe this belongs to you" the guy in the middle says as he tosses the ball to Carlisle 

"Thank you" Carlisle responds

"I am Laurent, and this is Victoria and James" he announces 

"I'm Carlisle and this is my family" Carlisle says

"Hello" Laurent says

"I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused somewhat of a mess for us" Carlisle says